Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Shadowhunters Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shadowhunters Fan Page (1310 Views)

Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2017
I was looking for a thread for this and don't think there is...I love the series,one of the best.
So drop your comments
What you like about the series
Your fav characters etc

For the people who havent watched it.

On her birthday, Clary Fray discovers a surprise concerning her life. The teenager is not who she thinks she is -- she comes from a long line of human-angel hybrids, called Shadowhunters, who hunt demons.
After her mother is kidnapped, Clary is thrust into the world of demon-hunting. Clary relies on mysterious Jace and fellow hunters Isabelle and Alec to help her navigate the dark world.
While living in this new world among creatures like vampires and werewolves, Clary's best friend Simon helps her uncover answers that could help her find her mother.

Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2017
My fav character is izzy...she's f*cking hot...cant wait for the s2ep17,think there's a spark btw simon and mia, jace and clary might get back together and she knows jonathan is alive...God,the nxt episode would be crazy with valentine and jonathan working together...and i cant possibly be the only one who watches shadow hunters
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Well they've found the mortal mirror... and alec junior brother max kinda confronted jonathan inside the institue...i think that was stupid of him coz dont think his brother and sister (alec & izzy), can beat jonathan in a fight, he ought to have told alec, he runs the institute, he has shadow hunters under his command ...cant wait to see what jonathan will do to him, i dont think he's gonna kill the young shadow hunter tho.
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Simon is my favourite guy in this series..... according to story books, Simon dated Izzy as well....
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Femlexx:
Well they've found the mortal mirror... and alec junior brother max kinda confronted jonathan inside the institue...i think that was stupid of him coz dont think his brother and sister (alec & izzy), can beat jonathan in a fight, he ought to have told alec, he runs the institute, he has shadow hunters under his command ...cant wait to see what jonathan will do to him, i dont think he's gonna kill the young shadow hunter tho.

Nope, according to the storybooks, Jonathan takes the youngie hostage....
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Simon is my favourite guy in this series..... according to story books, Simon dated Izzy as well....
I havent read the book...izzy and simon eww, hope they dont do it that way
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:

Nope, according to the storybooks, Jonathan takes the youngie hostage....
Thats better, izzy would be heart broken, dont know what he was thinking...he should av told alec...will like to see jace (angel blood) and jonathan (demon blood) fight...might like simon if they make him tough
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Dainikel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femlexx:
My fav character is izzy...she's f*cking hot...cant wait for the s2ep17,think there's a spark btw simon and mia, jace and clary might get back together and she knows jonathan is alive...God,the nxt episode would be crazy with valentine and jonathan working together...and i cant possibly be the only one who watches shadow hunters
Izzy's also my fav(that lady's smoking hot). I also don't tink Clary fraychild would last long with Simon...dude's f*cking immature, still haven't come to terms that he's a vampire. She & Jace are better together...currently on S2E11
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dainikel:

Izzy's also my fav(that lady's smoking hot). I also don't tink Clary fraychild would last long with Simon...dude's f*cking immature, still haven't come to terms that he's a vampire. She & Jace are better together...currently on S2E11
Dont know what the writers were thinking, ...simon & mia are cute together, they should just leave izzy like that for me lol...do you see the film getting cancelled anytime soon
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Dainikel(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femlexx:

Dont know what the writers were thinking, ...simon & mia are cute together, they should just leave izzy like that for me lol...do you see the film getting cancelled anytime soon
Lol...not at all or is there news of the series been cancelled?
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dainikel:

Lol...not at all or is there news of the series been cancelled?
You know now, all this crazy american channels, they will drop anything if the ratings drop (twisted and co)
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Dainikel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Femlexx:

You know now, all this crazy american channels, they will drop anything if the ratings drop (twisted and co)
The ratings can't drop jawe (the movie is just getting audience)...its publicity is not strong enough yet
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
it will be renewed for the next season....
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2017
I got bored watching this movie.
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2017
maybe you were distracted or your mood doesnt just permit or you dont like the plot of the movie...me i get bored with a movie when its over-hyped or if i watch a more interesting one right before it...next time you want watch it (or any other movie thats fun but bores you), watch it with someone, its gonna be 10x the fun
Rorachy:
I got bored watching this movie.
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by marz007(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
I love this film and their nice tattoo
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2017
The only thing I hate about this series is those homosexual odes... I just skip whenever I reach them scenes....
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:
The only thing I hate about this series is those homosexual odes... I just skip whenever I reach them scenes....

Sound exactly like my sis...it irritate me also but think i'm getting used to it and it would have been less iritating if it were to be females...two guys kissing Eww, but what to do, the characters (alec & magnus) are cool
Re: Shadowhunters Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
How is it possible that the demon Lilith can kill an angel

(1) (Reply)

See Seven (7) Surprising Things You Didn't Know And Notice In The Movie, Merlin. / 10 Facts About The Titanic Ship That You Don't Know / As Seen On Channelstv Today-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.