Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded (11563 Views)

10 Essential Driving Tips For Pregnant Women / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / Driving Tips For First Time Drivers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by mejai(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2017
lonelydora:
It is not possible for those guys to be pushing the Honda Accord while the Toyota Yaris wades through the flood comfortably. Honda is better in flood than Toyota. If you are quoting me on this give reason.

Okay oooo.....Nobody is inside the Toyota sef.

How do you keep engine revving with automatic?
bros, 3 times , my corolla don paz vgc gate with all dos mighty flood. FJ cruiser, ML Benz, GL and many Honda accords no make am o.

1 Like

Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by Airoflaw(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Luciferdevil:
For me, ama drive like Paul Walker or better still, I will turn the car to canoe.
and what happened to paul walker
Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by immaq8(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
If u don't want to drive on a flooded road jxt turn ur ride to a"magic school bus" grin
Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by Surfboard(m): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2017
silas24:
the best way is to keep a surfboard in your boot at all times.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by Readonee35L(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
mejai:
bros, 3 times , my corolla don paz vgc gate with all dos mighty flood. FJ cruiser, ML Benz, GL and many Honda accords no make am o.
You lie too much.
So your corolla passed a flood that killed an Fj cruiser .
Lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: DRIVING Tips:what To Do If The Road Is Flooded by mejai(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

You lie too much.
So your corolla passed a flood that killed an Fj cruiser .
Lmao grin cheesy grin
if I lie, make flood carry d corolla next tym.

at least with clutch engagement, I keep d exhaust busy not letting d water flow inside d exhaust pipe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Fantastic Ways To Keep Your Old Car Running Strong / 2007 VW Phaeton: Is It A Good Idea To Buy This Car? / Armor Bulletproof Suv's For Nigeria Army General's @ Combat. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.