Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Seven Things God's Word Will In You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Things God's Word Will In You (373 Views)

Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things God's Word Will In You by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2017
SEVEN THINGS THE WORD OF GOD WILL DO IN, AND FOR YOU
The word of God will do so much in the life of the one who puts his entire trust on it. For God’s word is sure, dependable and unfailing. God’s word will undoubtedly do the following in your life;
1. The word will give you direction in life. Psalm 119:105 tells us, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path”. And also in Psalm 119:133, we are told, “Order my steps in thy word…… ”. God’s word is light. (See also Proverbs 4:20-22)
2. The word cleanses you. It cleanses your mind and your spirit from dirty thoughts, destructive habits and corrupt influences. The bible in John 15:3 lets us know this, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you”. The word cleanses you with waters as of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 5:26)
3. The word will cause you to prosper and be a success in all that you do. In Joshua 1:8, we see this, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success”. Your nature is not to fail, for you are the seed of Abraham. When you have the word in you, you become like the palm tree planted by the rivers of water. Psalms 1:1-3 has this to tell us, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the LAW (WORD) of the LORD; and in His LAW (WORD) doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper “.
4. The word will make you healthy and strong, giving life to you. Proverbs 4:20-22, “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and HEALTH to all their flesh”. (Also see Proverbs 2, 3:1-2). In Daniel 11:32, the bible tells us thus, “And such as do wickedly against the covenant (WORD) shall He corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be STRONG, and do exploits”.
5. The word will give you the nature of God. (2nd Peter 1:4)
6. The word will cause you to always get results in your prayers, and change any situation. 1st John 5:14-15 tells us so, “And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him”. Also in Luke 11:9-10, we are told this, “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened”. In Christ Jesus, you are ordained to receive answers when you pray.
7. The word will help you to know God, to serve Him with ease, approval and reward. (2nd Timothy 2:15, 3:16-17)

As you make up your mind to give yourself wholly to God’s word this day, you shall undoubtedly begin to see His glory revealed in you, and in all things that concerns and pertain to you. God’s grace.

https://emmadimoko..com/2017/07/seven-things-word-ofgod-will-do-in-and.html

(1) (Reply)

(part 2) Traits Of Ogbanje Spirits. / Teach Me To Pray By Kaka4christ (listen And Start Praying) / Jesus Christ The Greatest Celebrity: Episode 1 – Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.