Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business (37513 Views)

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Kbs468(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
lofty900:
I can't see any pics but u can follow me on Twitter @lofty900
Good Morning.

OK I actually had to take it down late last night thinking that you must have gotten it already though.

Twitter too is ok
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Kbs468:

Good Morning.

OK I actually had to take it down late last night thinking that you must have gotten it already though.

Twitter too is ok
OK
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by 400billionman: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
pautex:
I think some prophesies are real and genuine, after 38 years of prophesying and it came to manifestation. I believe this one.

38 good years.

I am impressed.

Some pastors today will pray for you and demand gratification today today. They start seeing whatever you own as their own..
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by hausadreturn(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
I am not an atheist and I have never been against the use of positive urim(good prophecy, motivational talks) i.e it shall be well with you, may you be filled with blessings etc.

What I am here for is to make you know that God Almighty, the father of Yahweh is the one who made us all. We are all gods in our own respect. And when we are added together, we have GOD ALMIGHTY.

Do you want me to tell you how many kids I have prophesied(motivated) into their lives and made them change from last in their classes to first? Should I boast of that, or that isn't a prophecy too?

One thing about christianity is that you guys see all psychological stuffs as spiritual, and that's what I'm here in the world to correct.

I AM A god.

BTW, visit this thread to read about Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme in a story called ACTS OF THE 419. It's interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/3940259/acts-419-true-life-story
The link to the acts of the 419 is hidden or removed. Is there another link this can be viewed from?
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by hausadreturn(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
9jasave:

if you see anyone by mistake riding it in the east that person was given free of charge.
Sorry what?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Kbs468(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
lofty900:
OK
I hope you've received a followership notification already?
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Kbs468:

I hope you've received a followership notification already?
yeah. I followed back. Send me a DM
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by 0temAtum: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
hausadreturn:
The link to the acts of the 419 is hidden or removed. Is there another link this can be viewed from?
None for now. The 419 in question seems to be enjoying NL protection.
Re: Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business by hausadreturn(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:
None for now. The 419 in question seems to be enjoying NL protection.
There a way u can send it personally to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria / ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF !!!⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,BVIP,EUROPEAN CHECKS / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.