Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / : (2752 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video / What's All This I Hear About P-square's Mum's Death, Rick Ross, Illuminati And S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: : by chiogo(f): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2010
Chic, right on the money. lololol

Hax, smiley

grin grin grin grin boom boom!!
Re: : by hax: 2:41am On Feb 08, 2010
pow!

See where the rick ross thread is going. lol

This is half of what he raps about anyways. Lol
Re: : by chiogo(f): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2010
lol hax, we're professional thread derailers, like mama_gee would say. grin
Oh damn, back to my paper.
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2010
@ofokaofoki
Drumma Boy presents- Welcome 2 my city.
http://www.drum-squad.com/mixtape/tracks/Drum%20Squad%20-%20Welcome%20To%20My%20City.zip
Re: : by ofokaofoki: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2010
chiogo:

Umm, ofoka you've always been in hip hop. And you wonder why I beat yo a$$ in '08.
Now he's about to kill me *ducks head*

chiogo you are finding my trouble abi, trouble sleep iyanga wake up, ibo girl , see enh my new year resolution was never to fight any nairaland girl this year including chiogo except if u want to give me ur boooobiie drink again like i used to suck in 2008. grin grin

Mafia4life:

@ofokaofoki
Drumma Boy presents- Welcome 2 my city.
http://www.drum-squad.com/mixtape/tracks/Drum%20Squad%20-%20Welcome%20To%20My%20City.zip
thanks man , i really appreciate this, wish i could have more of the hot tracks i never heard b4, knowledge is truly light, thanks mafia.

chiogo:

lol hax, we're professional thread derailers, like mama_gee would say. grin
Oh damn, back to my paper.

chiogo my former concubine gurlfriend, u only derail threads when ur punana is scratching u,. i am fasting now so i can scratch ur punanii 4 u. grin grin

hax:

where did you beat ofoka in 08? (like, in a competition or something? i know its his a$$ you beat lmao)
she only beats my male peniso penisa when she is on heat , i havent given her my scrotum to suck since 2008 tho.
grin grin grin grin grin

chic2pimp:

You beat Ofoka ??
she beat me on the bed when we made love, when i used to play soccer on her punanaa. grin grin

hax:

@chiogo
seriously? you used to rap
she used to rap when i was teaching her how to freestyle with my diickk in her mouth as a microphone. grin
u can have her for free now tho, i used to be her ex boyfriend but am not dating her anymore. i have used and dumped her. thats why she is always referring to me everywhere on nairaland. grin

chiogo:

You people are bad!!! Now, he's gonna come gloating. Scared for my life oo.
Chic, na so we see am oo. I'm sure he hasn't accepted defeat till today.
dont be scared , i am now a born again xtian like shaz, besides i want to go to heaven unlike u. grin grin my days of nairaland bad boy-ism is over. if u like chiogo no repent o. but be rest assured am not bleeping ur dirty ass again.i told you that ur pussea stinks like rotten fish and kunu mixed with spoilt ogbono,tehehe am a bad boy. grin grin grin
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ofokaofoki
I have more hot link but only one is a direct download which is Gangsta boo_The rumor. The rest are megaupload or torrent.
You still need them?
Re: : by ofokaofoki: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Mafia4life:

@ofokaofoki
I have more hot link but only one is a direct download which is Gangsta boo_The rumor. The rest are megaupload or torrent.
You still need them?

yes mafia i still need them , give me only megaupload and rapidshare, depositfile, hotfile and co
, i have premium accounts for all of em , pls dont give me torrents , am waiting mafia.tx
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ofoka
o boy, you dey flex o! How did you get premium account? Premium dey download on mobile phone if you login?
Check this guys. My myspace friends. The password for the .rar file incase e require na rapalbum.net
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A382G4QS

Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ofoka
sorry oh, the password is
rapalbums.net
check on this one too
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3091IZFE

If you need horrorcore aka evil music aka devil shyt. I get them borku.

Re: : by A40(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Make una free Rick Ross! He is better than Fiddy and dropped one of the best albums last year! He might not be the best lyricist but he is like Nas or Rakim compared to most of these other Southern rappers. . Mafioso rap ain't dead its how you package it that counts and Ricky has not done too badly all his albums have gone Gold and thats as good as it gets for rappers these days
Re: : by eldee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
A-40:

Make una free Rick Ross! He is better than Fiddy and dropped one of the best albums last year! He might not be the best lyricist but he is like Nas or Rakim compared to most of these other Southern rappers. . Mafioso rap ain't dead its how you package it that counts and Ricky has not done too badly all his albums have gone Gold and thats as good as it gets for rappers these days

Dude . . . he compared him to Jay-Z's Blueprint 3.
An album that's redefined hiphop.
Re: : by A40(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
I blame that assertion on the alcohol Eldee you got to let it slide! Even Rick Ross would send his Zo-pound niggaz to his residence for comparing him to his ex-Def Jam Supremo

BP3 is obviously the way forward the problem is a lot of these rap and so called hip hop heads do not realize that pop culture has infiltrated everything. Its the Ice Age and you either evolve or get extinct! There's a reason DMX, Jarule, Canibus e.t.c are not rapping anymore and the few ones left are struggling to sell 200,000 copies these days
Re: : by ofokaofoki: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2010
Mafia4life:

@ofoka
sorry oh, the password is
rapalbums.net
check on this one too
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3091IZFE

If you need horrorcore aka evil music aka devil shyt. I get them borku.
thx for this mega link
yes i need evil hiphop o, i need all the horrocore, just giv me the link
my internet is very fast and i have all the premium accounts, the premium accounts wont work on mobile cuzz mobile internet doesnt accept cookies with scripts. give me all the horrorcore u have i beg ., i am loving ur swag mafia no homo. i dey wait o.
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
If you dey myspace, contact these guys. They use to be very suprise & happy if you let them know you got their cd.
This one is very evil. The guy tire me. E pass music.
Same password. rapalbums.net
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L04ENSLM

Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ofoka
This one is the my best album ever produced by Dj paul & Juicy J.
Released 1998. O boy you need to feel this. Up till now, e still dey fresh. I rate this 100%. Same password.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WUZ1MPP

Re: : by ofokaofoki: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
Mafia4life:

If you dey myspace, contact these guys. They use to be very suprise & happy if you let them know you got their cd.
This one is very evil. The guy tire me. E pass music.
Same password. rapalbums.net
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L04ENSLM

mafia4life, this is totally unbelievable , how come i never heard of these guys all my life??
na so so jay z eminem 50 cent and shit wack rappers i dey hear , mafia4life, omo i too gbadun u steez, thx for digging these 2 gold out for me , i think i need to stay close to u on nl, to get more of this shit ,
the beats are too horror men , this is str8 horrocore, str8 fire. !! mafia4 life i just cant thank u enuff, where u dey now ? which country have u heard agent orange its the dopest horrorcore hiphop i heard so far. until this moment. i can imagine the kinda hiphop shit would be on ur laptop
can u imagine i never even heard Dj paul & Juicy J.'s gangsta boo before ,,,this is the first time i am hearing it
at times when i go on youtube i wonder if i can ever hear all the hiphop songs there finish
i will fish out one youtube page for u now, i usually download a lotta horrorcore gangsta shit there . the guy uploads album like fire .
mafia where u dey now ? which country omo i dey miss.
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2010
@ofoka
Na naija i dey o! Delta state. Which one for all you feel pass?
Re: : by ofokaofoki: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2010
Mafia4life:

@ofoka
Na naija i dey o! Delta state. Which one for all you feel pass?

nice one, i am feeling valkiel ,. delta state ?una get hiphop rappers from delta?, if yes send me delta hiphop na.?
there is one link wey i wan give u but na youtube . the guy get underground like mad.! i go see the link give u now,
Re: : by Mafia4life(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ofoka
na valtiel you feel pass? Jesus christ! I think say you nor go gbadu am. Delta State nor too get though say i nor dey too care about naija style. Maybe if my brother release his mixtape, i go throw you the link.
I still get more sha. More than 100 underground.
If you need am, i will send it sharp sharp. J-green na my man. I still get another valtiel sha. Even gangsta boo, T-rock, All A to Z of three 6 mafia and their click ( 62 Underground, Official, LP and Affiliate albums )
Re: : by ofokaofoki: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
mafia u know say me i be beatmaker , those gangsta beats send my head going gaga.   these underground dudes are sicker than mainstream sometimes sha. just give me any link u can lay your hands on. i go download all, i be hiphop freak man, so u saying hommies in delta dont do hiphop. omo e serious o, una no get young bloods there ??

hehen mafia   i don find the tuckdragon guy wey i dey talk  see the link 
http://www.youtube.com/user/tuckdragon download everything here real underground hiphop men, what i do is to listen first and convert anyone i like to mp3.  check out the page first , tell me if your feeling the songs there or not.
tuckdragon get thousands of str8 underground hiphop songs. try it first .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eminem's "not Afraid" Debuts At #1 On The Us Billboard Charts / The Rise and Rise of P Square / Record Your Songs At A Very Affordable Rate In Our Professional Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.