Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mercedes-benz Is In Search Of Creative Programmers: #mercedesbenzchallenge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mercedes-benz Is In Search Of Creative Programmers: #mercedesbenzchallenge (948 Views)

Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / NA / In Search Of A Place To Learn DBMS IN PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Is In Search Of Creative Programmers: #mercedesbenzchallenge by AutoJoshNG: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Do you have a creative mind? Are you interested in developing new services or apps for the car of tomorrow and the digital ecosystem of Mercedes-Benz? If so, sign up for the challenge: mercedes-benz-challenge.com

The participants in the eight-week project phase will be among the first to receive over 80 experimental test APIs from a virtual Mercedes-Benz passenger car – with which to program new services or apps.

Anyone wishing to see how their idea and its implementation measures up against software developers from all over the world can now register for the Mercedes-Benz "Digital Challenge". Here's where to find all the information on registration, APIs, SDKs and the vehicle emulator as well as the criteria that will be used by the panel of judges: mercedes-benz-challenge.com.

The competition runs until September 28, 2017. In addition to 15,000 euros, the winner will be given the opportunity to present their project at the Web Summit in Lisbon. So don't delay – register now!

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-search-creative-programmers-mercedesbenzchallenge/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Mercedes-benz Is In Search Of Creative Programmers: #mercedesbenzchallenge by mrtegation99(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Me weh no sabi code. make I go learn sharp sharp from baba Iretiola

(1) (Reply)

Lynda.com Video Tutorials Premium Login Details Still Available,call 09056872300 / Allow Me To Professionally Help You In All Your Networking Projects / Abegg Anybody Bootstrap Here Ineed U To Edit One Site Fro Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.