Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) (60184 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by kbzee11(m): 2:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Warning !!!.....make una cover una yash Ooo...homo is dangerous Ooo !!!!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Augustap(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
This guy is a waste of sperm... A human replica of the word ABOMINATION
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by miredia(m): 1:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Pebcak:
grin grin

IMO I think dude is GAF (GAY_AS_FVCK) and he might actually be that crazy one called bobiriski's hidden bae but I might be wrong

First he silently dress like a lady with his blouse tops all in the name of fashion
Two he's the first I will see as a young "self acclaimed rich" (though he's rich but without known source of income thats y thats in quote) dude that won't roll with chicks plus dude aint ugly i bet tons of girls ll follow him if not for the money for the looks but if he's gay he 'll shelve dem off yet to see him with any girl
Bobirisky definitely getting his a_sshole drilled by a secret babe thats paying for his lifestyle and he's done a good job keeping it secret but he's been out so many times about bae which matches the profile of huspupi and he wont mince word defending him

check pics out snapchats
bobiriski defending hushpupi on snapchat
honestly this says it all "missing the only baby that like me for who I am, i love he like me with my bad skin" bobirisky gushing over hushpupi
Some will say he has baby mama and kids I guess and i can gladly refer you to Kim Kardashian's step dad Caitlyn Jenner

Another twist to it he might be using bobirisky for yahoo rituals i am just saying o grin grin grin grin that one looks like a good candidate

I know some of u will come after me that whats my business actually once u put ur life on social media it becomes a public matter and social matter and I am just dotting the lines grin grin grin grin grin
He might have an eccentric personalitt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.