Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) (60188 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by dicksonadams(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
NobleAngell:
I can only see the colored photos. The black and white one is empty on my phone. Thank you Samsung!
perhaps you have colour problem
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by udysweet(f): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin
Sounds like those bread we buy in Benin before heading to auchi, when coming from Lagos

Brown14:
GAYbriel

he looks like irebhor bread with a cake wrapper.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Brown14: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
udysweet:
grin grin
Sounds like those bread we buy in Benin before heading to auchi, when coming from Lagos

Lol exactly!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin

He has stepped it up a notch...from blouses to dresses. Next will be a full blown iro and buba complete with gele. Welldonesir!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Okohlient(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pebcak:
grin grin

IMO I think dude is GAF (GAY_AS_FVCK) and he might actually be that crazy one called bobiriski's hidden bae but I might be wrong

First he silently dress like a lady with his blouse tops all in the name of fashion
Two he's the first I will see as a young "self acclaimed rich" (though he's rich but without known source of income thats y thats in quote) dude that won't roll with chicks plus dude aint ugly i bet tons of girls ll follow him if not for the money for the looks but if he's gay he 'll shelve dem off yet to see him with any girl
Bobirisky definitely getting his a_sshole drilled by a secret babe thats paying for his lifestyle and he's done a good job keeping it secret but he's been out so many times about bae which matches the profile of huspupi and he wont mince word defending him

check pics out snapchats
bobiriski defending hushpupi on snapchat
honestly this says it all "missing the only baby that like me for who I am, i love he like me with my bad skin" bobirisky gushing over hushpupi
Some will say he has baby mama and kids I guess and i can gladly refer you to Kim Kardashian's step dad Caitlyn Jenner

Another twist to it he might be using bobirisky for yahoo rituals i am just saying o grin grin grin grin that one looks like a good candidate

I know some of u will come after me that whats my business actually once u put ur life on social media it becomes a public matter and social matter and I am just dotting the lines grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
na true talk sha
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by ExInferis(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
There go the last of his senses.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
WotzupNG:
The below picture was shared on Snapchat by the self-acclaimed Gucci master, hushpuppi. I couldn’t help but notice that it is a female dress.

Many social media fans do hold the view that he’s gay since they hardly see him in company of a chick. Can we draw a conclusion now that Hushpuppi has shared a picture of himself in female dress?

Guys, what do you think?

Is it slay, nay or gay?

http://wotzup.ng/hushpuppi-steps-female-dress/
Na so craze dey start
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by LockDown69(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
I knew there was something off about this guy. shocked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by ADIEMUS(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Lols Guy how you take know?hope say you never do the do@gozzlin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Darlington120(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
ehee I talk ham say dis guy dey mad ehee see ham naw, make dey chain ham naw oh bfr he run enter market.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by edoboy33(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
evexx1:

LOL! Of course you would know because in other words, you're not broke too.
lol goan sleep o
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by VeecThorr(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
This nigga gay af.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by SeniorZato(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
You sure say no be nyash this guy the sell the make him money so?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Yuji: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
They don finish this one destiny and in his useless mind,he thinks he has made it in life! Even illuminati dey use gay rituals as their acceptance condition! Arab connection bawo grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by toocoded: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Now we know berra.... NEXT!!!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by okwele1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
this idiot is gay.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
sekem:

Detective Sherlock Holmes

How I wish you can apply this same analyzing skills to find the real reasons why you are not yet a billionaire

Because I'm sure that if you were a billionaire, you won't have time to be analyzing other people's life this so well

Hahahahahahahah leave d muumuu
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by tico1212(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na so craze dey start
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Austinoiz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Gay Hushpuppi
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by nobleblood: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pebcak:
grin grin

IMO I think dude is GAF (GAY_AS_FVCK) and he might actually be that crazy one called bobiriski's hidden bae but I might be wrong

First he silently dress like a lady with his blouse tops all in the name of fashion
Two he's the first I will see as a young "self acclaimed rich" (though he's rich but without known source of income thats y thats in quote) dude that won't roll with chicks plus dude aint ugly i bet tons of girls ll follow him if not for the money for the looks but if he's gay he 'll shelve dem off yet to see him with any girl
Bobirisky definitely getting his a_sshole drilled by a secret babe thats paying for his lifestyle and he's done a good job keeping it secret but he's been out so many times about bae which matches the profile of huspupi and he wont mince word defending him

check pics out snapchats
bobiriski defending hushpupi on snapchat
honestly this says it all "missing the only baby that like me for who I am, i love he like me with my bad skin" bobirisky gushing over hushpupi
Some will say he has baby mama and kids I guess and i can gladly refer you to Kim Kardashian's step dad Caitlyn Jenner

Another twist to it he might be using bobirisky for yahoo rituals i am just saying o grin grin grin grin that one looks like a good candidate

I know some of u will come after me that whats my business actually once u put ur life on social media it becomes a public matter and social matter and I am just dotting the lines grin grin grin grin grin

Both are catchers( female gays) not pitchers ...( male)... Hardly it will work. That's even if your theory is true.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol bros u go ekpoma
Brown14:
GAYbriel

he looks like irebhor bread with a cake wrapper.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by mrstheo(f): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kini problem bobo yii ke!! grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by gozzlin: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADIEMUS:
grin grin grin Lols Guy how you take know?hope say you never do the do@gozzlin
grin No o! God forbid! My imagination is just running wild. Dazzall. grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Clefayomide: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
madness

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Rozaytee: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
U sure say dem never fvck dis guy yash tire befor him see money...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Burgerlomo: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Den don finally get dis boi grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by ADIEMUS(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
gozzlin:

grin No o! God forbid! My imagination is just running wild. Dazzall. grin
ok o be a gud boy o cuz if them mean to catch those homos hmm them go hear am. 14yrs no be beans.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by gozzlin: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADIEMUS:

ok o be a gud boy o
cuz if them mean to catch those homos hmm them go hear am. 14yrs no be beans.

Yes ma. grin grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by shegra58: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Babtunz:
On my way Sir!...
Ah Eleyi gidigan cry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by Mrbabra: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by kbzee11(m): 2:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Bitch ass nigga...confirmed and stampt. In short he's maddened !!!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) by kbzee11(m): 2:40am On Jul 25, 2017
pregnant bitch !!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.