Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Changing Your First/surname In The Name Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Changing Your First/surname In The Name Of Religion (449 Views)

What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Your First/surname In The Name Of Religion by lilliesboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Your Pastor has not changed his firstname nor surname, in fact he is still bearing his name (i.e. Justice) which etymologically is a name of a Roman Goddess - "Justitia." But, YOU being more Christian than he including the White men that imported the religion to you, have gone to change your family name that has been in use for hundreds of years because you feel it is a "curse" or old fashioned to bear as a born-again.

It is ONLY in Africa that people's family/surnames are believed to be responsible for their hardships, bareness, unemployment, premature deaths etc; while in Europe - the same people that imported the religion to them, many bear "devilish/funny" names like Bush, Kynthus (Cynthia), Sand, Luciferuz, Sathan and what have you, yet they have been prospering for centuries than the former. Even the name - Europe (EUROPa), is a name of a bloody Goddess originally from Africa/Macedonia but "kidnapped" by a Greek God to Crete, yet Europe is more developed than Africa. When I say Africans including YOU, are bLACK monkeys you think am just being disrespectful. See the facts before you! Christianity (and Islam) have made YOU bLACK African an slowpoke; you no longer reason.

I can NEVER change my firstname nor surname even if the name may mean shit, slowpoke, idiot, sorrow, etc I and my unborn children will continue to bear it. Your ancestors that beared those so-called "demonic/cursed" names even lived healthier, prosperous and perhaps longer than YOU are going to live! The funny thing is, you take their names as curse yet you are still using the LAND they secured for you; you farm and build on it. Why don't YOU quit their "cursed" land too? slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Changing Your First/surname In The Name Of Religion by Fukai: 12:56am On Jul 25, 2017
I have not changed my name, and I am a Bible believing Christian. Many Christians do not change their name, the ones who always change their names are the Muslims. They change their name to Arabic names because Islam is actually the worship of Arabs, and that is why Muslims learn Arabic, pray in Arabic, take Arab names, and see anything else as lesser. The goal of this administration is to ultimately change the official language of the country to Arabic, convert everybody to Islam, and then start identifying as Arab. Google the term Arabization, it happened to all of North Africa and has seriously impacted Sudan and Somalia. The Sudanese believe that they are Arab and now hate black people, and many Somalis also believe that they are Arab now. Islam destroys culture, and promotes Arab superiority, no other religion does such a thing.
Re: Changing Your First/surname In The Name Of Religion by lilliesboy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fukai:
I have not changed my name, and I am a Bible believing Christian. Many Christians do not change their name, the ones who always change their names are the Muslims. They change their name to Arabic names because Islam is actually the worship of Arabs, and that is why Muslims learn Arabic, pray in Arabic, take Arab names, and see anything else as lesser. The goal of this administration is to ultimately change the official language of the country to Arabic, convert everybody to Islam, and then start identifying as Arab. Google the term Arabization, it happened to all of North Africa and has seriously impacted Sudan and Somalia. The Sudanese believe that they are Arab and now hate black people, and many Somalis also believe that they are Arab now. Islam destroys culture, and promotes Arab superiority, no other religion does such a thing.
Keep your bias and hypocrisy to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Fight Against Tribalism By Odumi Anebira: We Can Do The Same Thing / Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.