Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It (451 Views)

Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. / Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It by 0temAtum: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Since I've begun the business of studying nightmares, I hardly have them. Anytime I want to go to bed, I wish to have nightmares which I will study. Sigmund Freud have done some real good job studying nightmares and the rest is left for we brain users to do.

Ever since I started this business of studying nightmares, it has begun to elude me. Lucid dreams kept coming my way instead of nightmares. Rewind back to 2015 and backward when I haven't discovered my soul mission on earth, I have hundreds of nightmares and I felt paranoia. But now that I'm ready to study my nightmares, I hardly have them. However, the few I had, I already have interpretations for them. So if you have any of such too, just smile when you wake up from sleep.

1. Seeing cats- expect good luck in real life
2. Being beaten by an image of a dead person- it's time to change your belief system
3. Eating in your dream- it's time to digest and work on the ideas you are having
4. Seeing your hand in thorns and pulling them out- continue in your belief system
5. Reburying someone who has been buried before- it's time to pick up something you were doing in the past(This dream brought me back to track when Eusebius came after me and made me abandon the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for one month).
6. Going late for a test or an exam- you are feeling as if a particular success you are just having came late. E.g if you are graduating from secondary school at age 23, you may have that kind of dream. If you had your freedom after many years of apprenticeship you may dream such kind of dream.
7. Your relatives dying in dream- You are distant from them. Death in dream often means distance.

The one I dreamt yesterday disappeared immediately I woke up. I have meditated and went through all the digitized file of my brain but it isn't there at all.

Make Nightmares Your Friend and Scare Your Nightmares To Death cheesy
Re: I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
You mean night mares should be something worry about?...I do have nightmares whenever i drink stout or eat carbon hydrate before bed. why?
Re: I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It by Nostradamus: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
my problem is I hardly remember my dreams(nightmare or not)whenever I wake up.
Re: I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It by krepstone72: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
OtemAtum What's Your Soul Mission & How Can One Hiz Soul Mission?
0temAtum:
Since I've begun the business of studying nightmares, I hardly have them. Anytime I want to go to bed, I wish to have nightmares which I will study. Sigmund Freud have done some real good job studying nightmares and the rest is left for we brain users to do.

Ever since I started this business of studying nightmares, it has begun to elude me. Lucid dreams kept coming my way instead of nightmares. Rewind back to 2015 and backward when I haven't discovered my soul mission on earth, I have hundreds of nightmares and I felt paranoia. But now that I'm ready to study my nightmares, I hardly have them. However, the few I had, I already have interpretations for them. So if you have any of such too, just smile when you wake up from sleep.

1. Seeing cats- expect good luck in real life
2. Being beaten by an image of a dead person- it's time to change your belief system
3. Eating in your dream- it's time to digest and work on the ideas you are having
4. Seeing your hand in thorns and pulling them out- continue in your belief system
5. Reburying someone who has been buried before- it's time to pick up something you were doing in the past(This dream brought me back to track when Eusebius came after me and made me abandon the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for one month).
6. Going late for a test or an exam- you are feeling as if a particular success you are just having came late. E.g if you are graduating from secondary school at age 23, you may have that kind of dream. If you had your freedom after many years of apprenticeship you may dream such kind of dream.
7. Your relatives dying in dream- You are distant from them. Death in dream often means distance.

The one I dreamt yesterday disappeared immediately I woke up. I have meditated and went through all the digitized file of my brain but it isn't there at all.

Make Nightmares Your Friend and Scare Your Nightmares To Death cheesy
OtemAtum What's Your Soul Mission & How Can One Hiz Soul Mission?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven / Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. / I Was Recruited To Destroy Islam, I Became Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.