Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) (34476 Views)

Man Buys A Rolls Royce, Visits His Poor Mother In Agege (Photos) / Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
A social media influencer apparently can't contain her joy after acquiring a brand new Lexus Jeep for herself. Sharing the good news via her social media page few days ago, she revealed how she was afraid to buy a new car despite having the money as she drove her old car until the wheels literally fell off. Read what she shared below;

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Today I put on my big girl boots and went out and bought me a new car. I kept putting off replacing Dior (my 1999 Honda) for the longest and God said what are you afraid of? How many times does that car need to break down? How much money do you have to spend to keep her running?

My car was old, but I was so stubborn in #millionaireby30 mindset, I was only stressing myself out more for not having a reliable car. I was afraid that being an Entrepreneur I wouldn't be able to keep up with payments, I was afraid that what if the maintenance gets too much to handle, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to buy a home soon because I bought a car, but God shut all those fears DOWN.

He reminded me of how far He has taken me, and told me to continue to TRUST. It feels so good to be able to buy something that you've worked so hard for. I literally drove my old car until the wheels literally fell off and I'm just so thankful that I was blessed with this new beginning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-rejoices-buys-brand-new-lexus-jeep-photo.html

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Victornezzar: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm
nice 1 from her
May God bless ur hustle ma
d nigga below me ur a saddist
Don't u know she's d type dat do attract matured men

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

Na people lik dis go pick one fine oyibo dog nd sponsor d wedding one day

Nd everbori wil begin to shout end time

#Eco99#

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by BEENUEL(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
NL guys will come and tag her Hoe now....

Very useless mentality.

Women are humans!! And they are prone to success just like us the males!

#saynotofemaleunderestimating

Congratulations girl!!!!

The above niggahhh took it to another dimension.....I just tire mheen

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by VargasVee(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

Na people lik dis go pick one fine oyibo dog nd sponsor d wedding

#Eco99#

WILL YOU

35 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by nepapole(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
BEENUEL:
she is a CUTLASS.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by BEENUEL(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
nepapole:

she is a CUTLASS.
cheesy
Hilarious.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

Nd everbori wil begin to shout end time God gave you sense but you

#Eco99#

17 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

#Eco99#
God gave you senses but you

46 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
I love it when people ascribe the success to God Almighty....

Eco or Ecobastard which is your name

7 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!

BUT SEUN AND HIS MODS....

IT IS NOT A LEXUS JEEP

IT IS A LEXUS SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE

IF ITS TO BAN PEOPLE NOW, YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Congrats Beauty cheesy ... Soar higher.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by tayo200(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
a guy must av a car too. before she go accept to date him..
Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
wow. o diro easy. daalu nne
Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by OkoYibo: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

#Eco99#

And people were happy when this one was born?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
This gat to do with her personal life,why making it publicity.

Happy for her though.
Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by burkingx(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Joeson007(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Success is from God alone, more grace

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by tomholly: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
nice 1 from her
May God bless ur hustle ma

Lets help install Car tracker at a cheaper rate

ChangeIsCostant:
A social media influencer apparently can't contain her joy after acquiring a brand new Lexus Jeep for herself. Sharing the good news via her social media page few days ago, she revealed how she was afraid to buy a new car despite having the money as she drove her old car until the wheels literally fell off. Read what she shared below;

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Today I put on my big girl boots and went out and bought me a new car. I kept putting off replacing Dior (my 1999 Honda) for the longest and God said what are you afraid of? How many times does that car need to break down? How much money do you have to spend to keep her running?

My car was old, but I was so stubborn in #millionaireby30 mindset, I was only stressing myself out more for not having a reliable car. I was afraid that being an Entrepreneur I wouldn't be able to keep up with payments, I was afraid that what if the maintenance gets too much to handle, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to buy a home soon because I bought a car, but God shut all those fears DOWN.

He reminded me of how far He has taken me, and told me to continue to TRUST. It feels so good to be able to buy something that you've worked so hard for. I literally drove my old car until the wheels literally fell off and I'm just so thankful that I was blessed with this new beginning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-rejoices-buys-brand-new-lexus-jeep-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by tayo200(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2017
MrUgooo432344:
Win Today and Change your financial status today!
See details below
are you a millionaire or billionaire?? if no, you are a scammer...go get a job nigga...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Congrays jere my girl!!!
I love ur spirit

Some guys will come to say "go and marry"

As if marriage is some kinda award or medal
Dnt mind them pls, na jealousy dey worry them and na lazy guys dem be... all of dem!
Lazy guys lookin 4 hardworking ladies dey cn trap

9 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by yemitexcel(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
God,bless my huzzlin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
MrUgooo432344:
Win Today and Change your financial status today!
See details below

4 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Congrays jere my girl!!!
I love ur spirit

Some guys will come to say "go and marry"

As if marriage is some kinda award or medal
Dnt mind them pls, na jealousy dey worry them and na lazy guys dem be... all of dem!
Lazy guys lookin 4 hardworking ladies dey cn trap and mk a slave in d name of marriage

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by peterboluwa: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations!

Enjoy the fruits of your labour smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by rheether(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't go nd marry

Be buying jeep upandown

#Eco99#

Okpo, you can't marry her type.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
nepapole:

she is a CUTLASS.
Razor blade sef. grin cheesy

The way people show off everything these days na wa o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys A New Lexus Jeep For Herself (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
BEENUEL:

Very useless mentality.

Women are humans!! And they are prone to success just like us the males!

#saynotofemaleunderestimating

Congratulations girl!!!!

The above niggahhh took it to another dimension.....I just tire mheen

No I don't think so...i will rather congratulate her for working her self to success, unlike other girls who depend wholly on men to provide for them...

Congrats young lady...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE Photos From An Accident In Ajah / Would You Buy This 1959 Ferrari 250 GT For N2.2 Billion? / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.