Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio (2302 Views)

Not Accord Or Civic, This Is Suprisngly Honda's Best-selling Car In Japan / Which Is Better For Uber/Taxify? Honda Accord Or Honda City? / Toyota Showcases A 2016 Camry Assembled From Plastic Building Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by saintjoel(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello house, I need to help a client purchase a car and he doesn't know which car to choose amongst the three options that are available.

1. 2016 Toyota Camry XLE
2. 2016 Honda accord.
3. 2016 Honda Civic.
3. 2016 Kia Rio

Please if you can help out, help him make a decision based on second hand value and how durable the car chosen will be,thanks

Gazzuzz
Nurey
Readonee35L
Calculusx
AutojoshNG

Other car gurus, kindly help out. We need to make a decision before tomorrow afternoon.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
saintjoel:
Hello house, I need to help a client purchase a car and he doesn't know which car to choose amongst the three options that are available.

1. 2016 Toyota Camry XLE
2. 2016 Honda accord.
3. 2016 Honda Civic. how dare you?
3. 2016 Kia Rio crap

Please if you can help out, help him make a decision based on second hand value and how durable the car chosen will be,thanks

Gazzuzz
Nurey
Readonee35L
Calculusx
AutojoshNG

Other car gurus, kindly help out. We need to make a decision before tomorrow afternoon.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Autopartz: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
saintjoel:

1. 2016 Toyota Camry XLE
2. 2016 Honda accord.
3. 2016 Honda Civic.
3. 2016 Kia Rio

Gazzuzz
Nurey
Readonee35L
Calculusx
AutojoshNG

It is tight between the Camry XLE and the Accord. However, the Camry XLE has a slight edge in our own opinion.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by saintjoel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=58796978][/quote]

Boss,choose one between Honda and Camry with reasons.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
saintjoel:

Boss,choose one between Honda and Camry with reasons.

I own 4 Hondas for 1 reason. Better build. I pic the honda.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by saintjoel(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I own 4 Hondas for 1 reason. Better build. I pic the honda.

Okay boss
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by calculusx(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
I go with Camry. Good Resale Value better than Honda.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
calculusx:
I go with Camry. Good Resale Value better than Honda.

Spoken like a true Cardealer grin

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by mayor2013: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
I go with the Camry. Resale value is there
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Thisnut(m): 2:26am On Jul 25, 2017
@Op, Instead of getting a used 2016 camry or accord, it would be better to buy a new 2017 Kia rio or honda civic or wait few months to get 2018 or them with about the same amount.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by saintjoel(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Thisnut:

@Op, Instead of getting a used 2016 camry or accord, it would be better to buy a new 2017 Kia rio or honda civic or wait few months to get 2018 or them with about the same amount.

He needs a car urgently, he sold his 2014 civic days ago
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by bravolad(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
saintjoel:

1. 2016 Toyota Camry XLE
2. 2016 Honda accord.
3. 2016 Honda Civic.
3. 2016 Kia Rio

Gazzuzz
Nurey
Readonee35L
Calculusx
AutojoshNG

How does this man intend to use this car? Does he have a family or single?

People will give advise based on personal preferences. The Camry & Accord are too close a call. Both are good & can be compared, can easily fit into a family of 4 or more. They will have almost the same cost of maintenance and care. They are both durable and reliable however, the Camry has a better tolerance threshold and good resale value.

The civic on the other hand is small and will require lesser cost of running in terms of MPG and cost of maintenance. Perfect for a single person or a small family of 2 to 3 & also has a good resale value.

The Kia Rio will most likely be at par with the Civic in terms of running cost. Given that Kia Rio uses Externally Controlled Variable Swash Plate Type of Compressor, I will be worried because of technical know-how & cost of replacing it. I read it fails after a few thousand kilometers of use. Gazzuzz can help to substantiate this though. However, the Civic commands a better resale value than the Kia Rio no matter your level of care.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by saintjoel(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
bravolad:

People will give advise based on personal preferences. The Camry & Accord are too close a call. Both are good & can be compared, can easily fit into a family of 4 or more. They will have almost the same cost of maintenance and care. They are both durable and reliable however, the Camry has a better tolerance threshold and good resale value.

The corolla on the other hand is small and will require lesser cost of running in terms of MPG and cost of maintenance. Perfect for a single person or a small family of 2 to 3 & also has a good resale value.

The Kia Rio will most likely be at par with the Corolla in terms of running cost. Given that Kia Rio uses Externally Controlled Variable Swash Plate Type of Compressor, I will be worried because of technical know-how & cost of replacing it. I read it fails after a few thousand kilometers of use. Gazzuzz can help to substantiate this though. However, the Corolla commands a better resale value than the Kia Rio no matter your level of care.

There's no corolla in the list, so I guess that you meant Camry. My client is single and just finished his youth service.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by nurey(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
bravolad:

The corolla on the other hand is small and will require lesser cost of running in terms of MPG and cost of maintenance. Perfect for a single person or a small family of 2 to 3 & also has a good resale value.

The Kia Rio will most likely be at par with the Corolla in terms of running cost. Given that Kia Rio uses Externally Controlled Variable Swash Plate Type of Compressor, I will be worried because of technical know-how & cost of replacing it. I read it fails after a few thousand kilometers of use. Gazzuzz can help to substantiate this though. However, the Corolla commands a better resale value than the Kia Rio no matter your level of care.

Where did you see corolla in the list? Abi you are thinking out of the box grin

I go with the Accord, better build quality, good looking and a master piece in its class.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Enkay12: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Toyota camry
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Readonee35L(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
@saintjoel
the 2016 Accord is the Leader here o.
No argument .
That ride beats the camry in all aspects and it's good looking.
If the owner is a Real Man.
He should Go for the 2016 Accord Touring V6.

2016 camry wey be like corolla.
My inlaw has a 2016 camry xle v6 and I dislike the ride. The 2012 camry is even looking better .

The 2016 accord and camry are not in the same league .
The difference is clear.

Wetin concern me with honda resale value.
If you use your car properly and it's very clean and sound. You'd definitely sell it for a good price .

You guys are talking like there are no Toyota camry 2008 of 1.2million
OR 2.5 million naira venza.

Resale depends on rides condition
Nobody will walk past a good car.
Nothing good comes cheap . If it's too good to be true then it's definitely not true .

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by bravolad(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
saintjoel:

There's no corolla in the list, so I guess that you meant Camry. My client is single and just finished his youth service.

Sorry, my mistake. I refered to the Honda Civic.
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm a Camry man but the 2016 model is ugly. The 'muscle' and 2012 model both look better than it. Kindly go for the Honda just because it looks better and it's almost as reliable as the beloved Camry.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 07, 2017
saintjoel:

1. 2016 Toyota Camry XLE
2. 2016 Honda accord.
3. 2016 Honda Civic.
3. 2016 Kia Rio

Gazzuzz
Nurey
Readonee35L
Calculusx
AutojoshNG

Somebody should pls outline possible prices besides the diff car makes
Thanks
Nigerian used /tokunbo
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 07, 2017
saintjoel:

D client bad ooo
Just finished service deh buy 2016 make
Re: 2016 Camry, Honda Accord Or Honda Civic, Please Help Make A Decisio by symbianDON(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2017
no argument....the accord wins

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Rav4 Or Honda Pilot,which Is Better / GMC Terrain 2011 Engine Refused To Start After Engine Change / Altima Vs Audi A6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.