Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"I Killed My Sister And I Don't Care" - 18 Yr Old Shares Photos, Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Sister And I Don't Care" - 18 Yr Old Shares Photos, Video (701 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Killed My Sister And I Don't Care" - 18 Yr Old Shares Photos, Video by Nissando(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2017
An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after crashing her car and killing her 14-year-old sister, a moment she live streamed to her Instagram account.

Obdulia Sanchez , from Stockton, is accused of driving under the influence during the deadly incident in Los Banos, California on Friday.
Her younger sibling, Jacqueline Sanchez, died at the scene and authorities are now looking into the graphic video that they believe shows the deadly events unfolding.

The live Instagram footage shows Obdulia talking to the camera as she drives normally and the moment the car rolled over a barbed wire fence and onto a field.
Gory visuals from the scene then show Jacqueline’s body strewn on the floor, the other girl in the car waving for help and Obdulia talking to the camera.

During the live recording Obdulia said: ‘Jacqueline, please wake up. I f****** killed my sister, OK? I know I’m going to...................

See the PHOTOS from the crash site and read more here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/i-killed-my-sister-and-i-dont-care-18.html?m=1
Re: "I Killed My Sister And I Don't Care" - 18 Yr Old Shares Photos, Video by Beyhiodie(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2017
chai

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Use Amala To Lure Children, Kidnap And Sell Them At N30K – Suspect / Anambra State Commissioner Parads Heavily Armed Suspected Armed Robbers (photos) / SHOCKER: Two Boys Ride Several Hours Under A Vehicle To Be With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.