Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (97526 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Dailymice: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2020
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

2 years ago I and my sister was kidnapped � Some of my friends might know her... We went to get diesel and a lot happened that night. That was probably one of the longest night I'll ever experience in my whole life.. It was full of torture, horror, pain, and tears�

I remember I was raped!!! Yes rape! Don't give me that look � I couldn't do a thing, just nothing but cry, plead and wail �.. They did same to my sister and I couldn't do a thing... I just sat there with a gun on my head.. I failed in my duty as a big sister ����

I pleaded with them to let us go but no I passed out at some point � We were assaulted (the picture below) My sister died� She didn't survive the whole torture. I escaped by a hair's breadth
My dad was devasted ( looking at his once vibrant daughter bleed from, the nose and ears with wounds all over her head, her neck almost broken, a tooth gone and worst still she lay in coma for eight days) My family cried blood and tears � � �

But at the end God pulled me through. I reclined into my shell. I was a funny person but I became more that was to hide my pain and scars from the world �.

I found out I couldn't be like this forever. I couldn't stay in the dark forever. I came out and continued making friends but still when I walk in there dark and see guys behind me I still run. You can't blame me you know

So here I am today alive, making memes and cracking jokes on Facebook but broken ��
Most times I wake up all sweaty and afraid Nightmares don't cease I cry myself to bed� Only my pillow knows my pain..

The most pain is that I can't even keep a relationship �.. One minute am good and happy and the next I don't even know who I am again..

Why am I sharing this?
It took me a lot of courage to really come out...
The pain never goes! Put your sisters in her shoes before you think or raping or assaulting anyone � They're never the same after that. The pain lasts a lifetime

#STOPRAPE
#JUSTICEFORUWA
#THISISMYSTORY

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Kai

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Dailymice: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2020
This is the link to the story.. I don't know why the mods removed it

https://dailymice.com/stories/bent-but-not-broken-we-were-kidnapped-and-raped-sis-died-i-lived-photos/

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by phelonrays: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Man's wickedness embarassed

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by espn(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2020
The heart of men is evil...I wonder how people will sleep in peace after causing so much pain to others... I do not understand why you will rape someone (isnt this wicked act not enough) and still kill them...
God give me the strength to continuously have time...money and love for my children( especially the females among them) So they will be so free to share anything going on with them with me...

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Ningen(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2020
majamajic:
Kai

This is good example of rape story , [s]am tired of reading
He invited me , we go chop catfish we go club , he took me home, remove my jeans and rape me , in the morning he raped me again , next week he invited me again and raped me , imagine ! The kind avoidable rape stories I read this week in Nigeria.[/s]

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.

273 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
So touching cry

3 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2020
I thank God for your life that you were able to pull through. it takes God's intervention for some people to come back from being raped psychologically and serious counseling. i will continue to say it. rape is no different to murder. some may think life is not lost, but what if the mind is lost? depression can set-in leading to something else such like suicide and many others. May God help rape victims to pull through and rise again from their shells.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Davash222(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2020
You're a strong woman, dear. Keep breathing.

37 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.

U can conclude whatever u like on your mind , but am clean more than u and u know

21 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Lightangel64: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Lies lies lies, bloggers am done

4 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
espn:
The heart of men is evil...I wonder how people will sleep in peace after causing so much pain to others... I do not understand why you will rape someone (isnt this wicked act not enough) and still kill them...
God give me the strength to continuously have time...money and love for my children( especially the females among them) So they will be so free to share anything going on with them with me...
Your money, love and time for your children cannot stop such things from happening. Only God's protection can.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Thank God for saving u

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Exc2000: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided

Naija men , we no dey try this days, haba.. una won give us bad name

4 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who are the men raping all these females?Do they even possess a conscience

12 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oh jeez embarassed
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by zionmde: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
these are dark times for the female gender
I suggest parents live up to their responsibilities of protecting their kids. Buy pepper spray for every girl and also bring someone who could teach them simple defensive mechanisms,
Declare curfew for ur female kids maybe from 8pm to 6am.
Teach them decency in dressing
Sex education tilting towards rape should be introduced into our curriculum from primary 1 if possible
the world is evolving towards a negative direction

When i give birth to a daughter, she will carry an alarm everywhere she goes, an alarm that is very easy to trigger and that will scare attackers away

Yes we all hate armed robbers, but the only thing we can do is to protect ourselves thats why we fix burglaries in our homes.
As long as men exists, there must be rapists, while we cry for capital punishment against rapists we should also devise defensive mechanisms

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
I wonder what the useless rape apologists joking about these accusations feel with these graphic pictures.

Did they stage it ? Just went for a photoshoot in the hospital ?

Yes there are false rape accusations but rape is so rife in our society that if you check the Crime Section of Nairaland ONLY, you would see 100s if not 1000s of rape / molestation cases. Rape accusations would be rare simply because of the stigma attached to being a rape victim.

I pray some of these animals take their terrible mentality to the developed world to be taught a harsh lesson.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
soo sorry for the poor victims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
We are now in the era of advertising rape.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Naso dem rape two daughters of the man wey de repair freezer for us.

After raping they girls, they killed them and left their corpse on the road, in another state.

They picked they girls in a filling station opposite their father's shop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damn! and she's a hotty

that rapist must die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ContractKiller: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
sad

Sorry for your plight and glory be to God for you overcoming such a tragedy.
But what kind of father sends his TWO daughters to go and buy diesel in the night? Where I stay, once it's 7 o'clock nobody sets foot outdoors unless there's an extreme emergency.

Undoubtedly the evil rapists/kidnappers ought to be apprehended and executed before a firing squad, but your father didn't behave responsibly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria as a Nation needs Real Divine Cleansing!!

Evil upon evil! Abomination upon Abominations!Blood upon Blood on this Land..

The Presidency as a Matter of Urgency and in Conjunction with the Men of GOD In this Nation, need to Declare 3Days of National Prayer and Fasting...

The Nation is Sitting on a Bomb!

Nations of the World that have indulged in evils, Baal worship and Abominations have been Dealt with and are still being Dealt with! From the USA to India to Indonesia to Russia to Europe to China to Saudi Arabia to Iran its being Judgment upon Judgment!

Let's not wait until a Major one hits us!

We need to Repent and Cry to GOD for Mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
No end for raping insight unless proper measures of curbing it are put in place.

3 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm! Na waa o!

E be like Rape-demic don start for Zoo.

Females should very be careful these days. Even Males oh!(u may Neva know).

Lol! It's interesting how all these reports on RAPE started emanating all of a sudden.

All sounding PITIFUL and PATHETICALLY SAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.