Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nollywood Actress Leaves Jail (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Leaves Jail (PHOTOS) (591 Views)

Mistakes Of Hushpuppi That Led Him To Jail(photos) / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me / Tonto Dikeh Enjoys Life In Dubai After Being Released From Jail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Leaves Jail (PHOTOS) by Nissando(m): 1:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Yoruba actress, Lola Margaret Oladipupo has finally been released from an Atlanta jail weeks after she was arrested over card fraud and money laundering allegations.
The Atlanta police detained the actress over
claims that she attempted to withdraw suspicious sums from her account.
Earlier reports said the actress was initially released on condition that she reveals the ................

See the PHOTOS and read more here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/nollywood-actress-leaves-jail-photos.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Steps Out With Her New Boyfriend, He’s Really Young! / Kylie Jenner Hit With Lawsuit For Allegedly Using Someone Else’s Lips / Davido Buys Himself A Brand New 2017 Red Porsche 911 Car, Worth Over N37M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.