Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) (20068 Views)

Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / Future ‘confirms’ Lori Harvey Dating Rumors As He Shares Stunning Photo Of Her / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by vecman222(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by iamwoods(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
okay kontinue
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by princeuche50(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Make I waka de go for wizkid Mata ...because I want to fall for davido..���

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by StarPlayer: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
vicadex07:
I hope future "comes closer" in future
Bad belle
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by talk2saintify(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
dem do capture whizkid

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by NobleAngell(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
Not a hater.... I hope wizzy is saving and investing just like 2face and psquare?..... If he keeps splashing money on collabo with American artistes just to shade Davido who will later fall back to his father's wealth,then Mc Harman syndrome won't hesitate to visit him

I know many kids here will throw insults at me for saying the truth
I think you meant MC Hammer.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nbote(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are doing very well

U don't have to let everyone know how senseless u are na.... Wetin concern igbos with d topic or thread?? Try to kip it on d low...
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy
realestniggah:
we hype these american musician too much

handline should have been " america mumble trap rapper beg to do collaboration with Nigerian superstar starboy wizkid"

all future does is say rubbish and hide behind beat..dude can't rap to save his life.

simply because they are american we think they are bigger than us..we seriously need a change of mentality
mah guy cheesy
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nackzy: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Wizkid u don tell uncle lie Muhammed n uncle Bubu? If not they will not allow it to be aired in nigeria..
Ride on man we got ur back..
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by vecman222(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
Not a hater.... I hope wizzy is saving and investing just like 2face and psquare?..... If he keeps splashing money on collabo with American artistes just to shade Davido who will later fall back to his father's wealth,then Mc Harman syndrome won't hesitate to visit him

Is it not obvious that you are the kid?

So you think WizKid can pay drake or even Chris B to mention a few to jump on his track

If WizKid had paid drake den drake would have had no option Dan than to appear on the video..
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I didn't hear him say nothing about collabo with Wizzy tho
you will never hear, you won't! Never!
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
What brought Igbo issue here? cheesy
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by oluwato69sin(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:

handline should have been " america mumble trap rapper beg to do collaboration with Nigerian superstar starboy wizkid"

all future does is say rubbish and hide behind beat..dude can't rap to save his life.

simply because they are american we think they are bigger than us..we seriously need a change of mentality
Just because you dont hear what hes saying doesn't mean he is saying rubbish,e.g mask off,it took me about 6times to get what he said and believe me no nigerian song of this year and the last and even before that has that kind of depth

3 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by realestniggah: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2017
oluwato69sin:

Just because you dont hear what hes saying doesn't mean he is saying rubbish,e.g mask off,it took me about 6times to get what he said and believe me no nigerian song of this year and the last and even before that has that kind of depth

lol..you lost the argument when you said it took you 6times to understand what he said.

please what kind of depth are you talking about? the song just talked about drug..no intellectual message behind it..just purr garbage. this is mask off lyric am still looking for the depth in this
Call it how it is
Hendrix
I promise, I swear, I swear
You heard, spit it, yo »
Percocets, molly, Percocets
Percocets, molly, Percocets »
Rep the set, gotta rep the set »
Chase a check, never chase a bitch »
Mask on, Bleep it, mask off
Mask on, Bleep it, mask off »
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Don't chase no bitches »
Two cups, toast up with the gang »
From food stamps to a whole 'nother domain
Out the bottom, I'm the livin' proof (Super) »
Ain't compromising, half a million on the coupe »
Drug houses, lookin' like Peru »
Graduated, I was overdue »
Pink molly, I can barely move »
Ask about me, I'm gon' bust a move »
Rick James, » thirty-three chains »
Ocean air, cruisin' Biscayne
Top off, that’s a liability
Hit the gas, boostin' my adrenaline »

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by cr7lomo: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:

U said the truth...many of these artists don't imagine the future like say 20yrs from now...davido already built his personal house...wizzy is busy living an unnecessary lifestyle...no matter how good a musician u are or how wide u trend, a day will surely come when ur music chapter will close and ur popularity in the industry will decline...ask mc hammer, ask Kris kross,ask nsync , ask backstreet boys, ask westlife, ask robbie Williams, ask TLC, ask nelly , ask Eminem , ask run dmc , ask coolio , ask even about Michael Jackson, even our own daddy showkey

The obvious thing is that these foreign collaborations dont even pass the shores of Nigeria at most Africa....diamond of Tanzania did a collabo with neyo, I bet most people here dont know...tiwa with Rihannas new song cant even b compared to one of tiwas unpopular songs... Oliver twist and African Queen still remains the biggest exports ever , and dint need any foreign collabo... These Nigerian artists should learn from Craig David and kid cudi
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by martineverest(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
NobleAngell:
I think you meant MC Hammer.
yes mam
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by CountCarter(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:

Talk about trap music; he is the most successful artist in it. No need for the hate, trap music ain't lyrically good yet, a good beat is sufficient enough or is rather all that is required for it's audience to vibe to.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm.... the future you see is better than the footballer you don't see
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by oluwato69sin(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:

lol..you lost the argument when you said it took you 6times to understand what he said.

please what kind of depth are you talking about? the song just talked about drug..no intellectual message behind it..just purr garbage. this is mask off lyric am still looking for the depth in this
Call it how it is
Hendrix
I promise, I swear, I swear
You heard, spit it, yo »
Percocets, molly, Percocets
Rep the set, gotta rep the set »
Chase a check, never chase a bitch »
Mask on, Bleep it, mask off
Mask on, Bleep it, mask off »
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Don't chase no bitches »
Two cups, toast up with the gang »
From food stamps to a whole 'nother domain
Out the bottom, I'm the livin' proof (Super) »
Ain't compromising, half a million on the coupe »
Drug houses, lookin' like Peru »
Graduated, I was overdue »
Pink molly, I can barely move »
Ask about me, I'm gon' bust a move »
Rick James, » thirty-three chains »
Ocean air, cruisin' Biscayne
Top off, that’s a liability
Hit the gas, boostin' my adrenaline »
At least every bar meant something and he stuck to the theme,and who says drus are not life,as in real life,everyday life

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one baba nla! most these American artist are overrated thrust me. m.i better than future make I no lie. future:mask off....chase the cheque , never chase the bitch!
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by efeski(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2017
I'll assume none of the above commenters on this post watched the video else no where did I hear Future talk aboutt a collabo with wizkid

bleh
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by egheleghe(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Austinoiz:
Future is one whack of a rapper. Much like our Naija rappers save MI. He simply moans to beats.

Future is a legend. Against all odds and criticism he lead "mumble rap" to dominate hip-hop. Mumble rap isn't same as rap proper but now a genre of its own. Only few rappers are still making it big these days and that's J cole, Kendrick, Jay z, Kanye , Chance the rapper and Big Sean.

2 Likes

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by realestniggah: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
CountCarter:

Talk about trap music; he is the most successful artist in it. No need for the hate, trap music ain't lyrically good yet, a good beat is sufficient enough or is rather all that is required for it's audience to vibe to.

so if a good beat is all the audience need why are the artiste getting all the credit instead of the producer of the music.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Choiszman(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Okay

Anyway,

This article is so damn funny, check it out

5 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES BUSTED FOR WEARING FAKE THINGS;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=1779
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Austinoiz:
Future is one whack of a rapper. Much like our Naija rappers save MI. He simply moans to beats.
sorry bro..... Silly u

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:

so if a good beat is all the audience need why are the artiste getting all the credit instead of the producer of the music.

I guess it was you that posted this comment not your phone......
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Maj196(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Austinoiz:
I beg to differ. Just say u are not a fan his. Future hendrixx is a great rapper doing well for himself.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
Not a hater.... I hope wizzy is saving and investing just like 2face and psquare?..... If he keeps splashing money on collabo with American artistes just to shade Davido who will later fall back to his father's wealth,then Mc Hammer syndrome won't hesitate to visit him

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Austinoiz(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Maj196:
I beg to differ. Just say u are not a fan his. Future hendrixx is a great rapper doing well for himself.

He's doing we'll for himself in mumbles and you call him a great rapper. He's just in the same league as MIGOS, Dessigner and a few others.

1 Like

Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by Austinoiz(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Maj196:

Bro, there is nothing great about his raps. He merely mumbles like MIgos, Dessigner and a few others.
Re: Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) by misspineapple(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
what u high on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Escapes Death on set / Late Bukky Ajayi Had Cancer Of The Breast,diabetes & Was Hypertensive - Children / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.