Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah (28426 Views)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by ayolatv: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Singer and entrepreneur, Modupe Oreoluwa Oyeyemi Ola, known as Mo’Cheddah says she’s tired of getting her heart broken by her Nigeria.

In a lengthy post on her page, she wrote on how things are presently in the country and how Nigerian youths have done nothing about it.

“Let’s stop being hypocritical , we live in SAD times, with bad leaders and uninterested youths, what have you done for your country? Do you clean the outside of your gates on Thursday’s as the Lagos state government suggests? You live in million Naira homes driving million Naira cars and you can not make drainage in your Own estate? You are waiting on “the GOVERNMENT “(COUGH) LOL… Yes I will laugh! Because that is all I can do!! I’m tired of crying for this country ! I’m tired of getting my heart broken by her over and over!! When we are told to gather and use our voices we don’t.majority of the people that do go for this awareness walks are either doing it for their own selfish interest or going for the music( please we need to stop with the concerts) .

When they invited you to go for TOP 100 Nigerian youths , pls what did you talk about You stood there, drank champagne and took pictures for us to see .. So please move along!!! Stop twitting and Instagraming and do something!!!! Those that are quick to say it’s not funny will jump at any opportunity given by the government to come appear or perform, they will gladly smile and take pictures When was the last time you had a serious conversation about OUR COUNTRY with someone in power But no you pose for a selfie and come cry wolf on Instagram.

Why can’t we let a new Nigeria trend!! When TUface suddenly pulled out from going for a protest we sat back and said nothing!! When Audu Maikuri was arrested we sat back and said nothing!!! We dint let that trend!! We didn’t use our voices we stayed mute!!! But if we need a MEME to trend it will!! WAKE UP NIGERIA!!! …. it will remain the SAME if WE the So called MILLENNIALS sit back and make memes all day!!!if you ask any youth of today who and who is having a twitter feud they will tell you, but I bet they don’t know who their local government chairman is.. our leaders just laugh at us because they know WE “tomorrows leaders” are not ready!!! You have no right to complain.. do you pay taxes?As you lay your bed.. we cannot keep depending on oil revenue, we need a tax culture.. the government needs to be decentralized, power has to come from the state.”

Source :- https://www.ayola.tv/im-tired-of-getting-my-heart-broken-mocheddah/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by ayolatv: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Visit https://www.ayola.tv/ for the latest news
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by MrPdtech: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2017
So make we do wetin?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by fernandez1(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Facts.........ñigerians wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by junnaiskye(f): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2017
At least they did something, what have you done about it besides "laughing" about it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by SELFmade7(m): 7:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Chaiii I almost forgot this chic self, she still dey nawaa oh

Op how is she? And what is she saying tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Be like me

I swallowed a lot of adhesive(glue to be precise)

It has really help keep my heart in one piece no matter the situation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Dotwillis1(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Someone said if she take amplicox, the pill will mistake her Brest for a boil. Is it that small

an

6 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Chiboyz40(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Some ppl above me ryt nw are already acting what she jxt said. U see that's the problem, instead of meditating on wht was written or analyzing it, y'all are busy attacking d writer n tomorrow you'll still come here n cry abt d leaders in government..... Mtchewww...

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by VargasVee(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2017
undecided

Sorry, who is she

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by ObaKlaz: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Jesus loves you, Mo' Cheddah.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by killemslim(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
MrPdtech:
So make we do wetin?
Now this is an example of one who's not ready...you might attack me but it's a fact.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by killemslim(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
undecided

Sorry, who is she
Receive sense...Sense is good for humans.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by killemslim(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
undecided

Sorry, who is she
Receive sense...Sense is good for humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Sloo97(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Come lemme show you love
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by realestniggah: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
please stop making all these wack musician relevant

I wonder when she last had a hit song

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by talk2saintify(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
sorry

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by jhudit(f): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
This one is no more a musician.
She is now a fashion icon
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Legalosas: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Made some good points
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by TrollTrap: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Aren't we all
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by pointstores(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
true talk
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by NobleAngell(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
My sister the matter tire us all o. But Mo'chedda u haven't dropped any hit for long now abi na the heartbreak?

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by kaycyor: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Come to me.. I don't break heart, but mend
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by merits(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Choiszman(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Okay

Anyway,

This article is so damn funny, check it out

5 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES BUSTED FOR WEARING FAKE THINGS;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=1779
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by merits(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
NobleAngell:
Jmmm
why hmmmmn?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by unitysheart(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Eyah. Pẹ̀lẹ́ tiẹ̀.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
We don hear
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by iamwoods(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
if a lady can say this.huspuppi where are u
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Youngdream1: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Look at this one trying really hard to resurrect her dead music career.

When you were in the spotlight, what did you do?

Now that your music career is long dead, you they form patriotic Nigeria.

Nigeria sef is laughing at you.

Tell me something else jor.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
The only active group saying anything about Nigeria is the Igbos. The rest are just going hand in cap to chat crap and collect 1000

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Loved Up In Bed In Dubai (See Reactions) / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Sings 'If' By Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.