Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah (28429 Views)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by RealHaute: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
junnaiskye:
At least they did something, what have you done about it besides "laughing" about it.

She's speaking out. undecided
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Lordwheez(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
killemslim:
Now this is an example of one who's not ready...you might attack me but it's a fact.
Bros... Chill... You know... Just chill. Not everything in this country is to be taken seriously... Chill.. Haba
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Lexv(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
We are all fools in love. Jane Austen
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by shadrach77: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Stop opening your legs speedily undecided kiss
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by 0b100100111: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2017
MrPdtech:
So make we do wetin?

Suicide!
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by 0b100100111: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
shadrach77:
Stop opening your legs speedily undecided kiss

Did you read the article?

Read and you might discover why you mostly fail in your endeavours

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by 0b100100111: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
The only active group saying anything about Nigeria is the Igbos. The rest are just going hand in cap to chat crap and collect 1000

Weh done Sir!

Usual Chest-beating!
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by IJOBA2: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
UNITY BEGGER
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Squidward: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
God help d mediocre minds on this platform
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Aunty focus on reviving your frail music career.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
I just read asinine nonsense.

It's not the job of the homeowner to do gutter or clean the damn streets.

Hold the government accountable in providing social amenities.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
MrPdtech:
So make we do wetin?

#I ask!!!!!!

D lady sef dey confused sad.... #Her lines undecided...
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nickymezor(f): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
She made sm valid points... where has she been hiding? I bin dey find her o smiley
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Teegelop(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
She too can start the change and others follow Happy birthday to me. Show me love

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2017
God bless Mochedda..
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Gudfrie(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
ayolatv:

Source :- https://www.ayola.tv/im-tired-of-getting-my-heart-broken-mocheddah/

Oh i thought she's tired of guys breaking her heart...........Everyones heart is already broken maybe she is just realizing
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by ocelot2006(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
MrPdtech:
So make we do wetin?

Case in point.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Miss mo! Join biafra and your problems will be over! We have a lot of chewing gum in biafra to gum your broken heart together. Ciao! grin
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by kherlly(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Teegelop:
She too can start the change and others follow
Happy birthday to me. Show me love

Hbd... Wullnp

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by CairoCharles: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
undecided

Sorry, who is she
the girl with a big nose
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by kherlly(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one... Change truly begins with me
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by anitank(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2017
I want to agree with her, but she herself what has she done apart from taking pictures and posting on instagram?? She's much more guilty of the same crime she accused others of
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Gwan2(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:
please stop making all these wack musician relevant

I wonder when she last had a hit song
What the young lady wrote up there is nothing but the gospel truth...only an enlightened mind can discern her write up.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by micflo28(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
One uncommon afonja speaking there!!! They will call you wailer and go ahead borrowing credit from mtn to subscribe for 10mb and come here to blab... angry angry
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
jackandtony:
like who isn't... #mtcheeew

stay off relationships if you can't handle the sh** that comes with it
na Nigeria she dey talk about o bros. No be man

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
It is Well...play your role ...good point I think that Ikoyi loot is enough taxes for them to handle till business booms tho speaking for myself
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Martin0(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
Miss mo! Join biafra and your problems will be over! We have a lot of chewing gum in biafra to gum your broken heart together. Ciao! grin
hmmmgrin
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by repogirl(f): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
I just came to read the comments of those ones that will only read the headline and start writing rubbish. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by girl4rmspace(f): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
Chaiii I almost forgot this chic self, she still dey nawaa oh

Op how is she? And what is she saying tongue tongue tongue

U can read right?
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by dxdiag(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2017
I weep for the youth of this generation, such a pity many did not bother to read the content of the message mocheda is passing across, many reed only the headline and start vomiting trash about who broke her heart, her dead music career, her big nose etal...
No wonder the oldies in power re not relenting to step down for the youth to take charge of the country affair already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Demands Fatoyinbo’s Apology, Insists Cleric Raped Her / Davido's Daughter, Imade Sings 'If' By Davido (Video) / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.