Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (81087 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Ifiegboria(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Naff24:
Seriously don't even know what to say, either to condemn this guy wey wan blow by force or to be thanking God for the slay mama wey almost fell victim. undecided
you said both already grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by merits(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
why dem nor show im pr1ck na dat wan i come see angry
you did not come for better thing.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Dizzyngel(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
such things can never happen in kogi state....what a strange world
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by PatriotTemidayo: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
why dem nor show im pr1ck
na dat wan i come see angry
You no dey belle full? undecided

How many you wan chop? cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by fykes(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by BabbanBura(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

all the one wey dey grind ya abunnam no do you na yahoo boy own u wan collect

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by 2016v2017: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Our gullible ladies will never learn .....always after food money and materialism just to compete and slay with empty skulls

And to all the guys who won't go to school or learn a skill so as to earn honestly the end is near for all of you
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by femzylivey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
It is only in Nigeria, one will use a picture to create different crazy stories on social media. For what?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by laborious(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
why dem nor show im pr1ck na dat wan i come see angry
I coment my reserve
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Jabioro: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
I am looking for you seriously, I have some normal business with your other room ...please give to me without second thought.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by flex04(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

all dis nigeria gals and dick are 5 & 6 grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by flex04(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dizzyngel:
such things can never happen in kogi state....what a strange world
\

i heard the notherners do Bleep goat
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by larrypourl(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
When the babe fell in love with his money she no know den. Ladies know the source of your guys income.

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Ifyike: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
Hahahaha, BTW what benefit wld it be to you?
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by bustamode: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:
Girls and preeq.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Chanchit: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Cajetanspeaks:
Unfortunately this happened in the city of portharcourt.

I classify even porthacourt city as village, this can't and would never happen in Lagos, its either they beat him to pulp or hand him over to police. Who has time for all that rubbish.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nackzy: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
First to comment
It seems u smoked weed called buhari
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by akanbiaa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Curse of those who lost money to ponzi operated by yahoo boys have started catching up
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by budgetpadding: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yahoo man grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by elda2303(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
Our gullible ladies will never learn .....always after food money and materialism just to compete and slay with empty skulls

And to all the guys who won't go to school or learn a skill so as to earn honestly the end is near for all of you

My dear unfortunately the end ain't even near, this sh**t been playing out for ages. Hope d 1s dat ultimately become der victims can learn & do so fast. But we know better, don't we?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by hardon1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexymoma:

this babe sef... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Pennywise(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Z93FRMEtb64/WXbvUOyukKI/AAAAAAADv1w/aqGkeOq_zrIENBaGdgbFMdC9PSTpbaGNgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Na so dem go dey look am? Dem no beat am at all. The man is ready to walk from Port Harcourt to Lagos
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Z93FRMEtb64/WXbvUOyukKI/AAAAAAADv1w/aqGkeOq_zrIENBaGdgbFMdC9PSTpbaGNgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Na so dem go dey look am? Dem no beat am at all. The man is ready to walk from Port Harcourt to Lagos. No shame
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Sarah20A(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why do nigerians like seeing people's unclothedness embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Mymobilespecs: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specifications & Price (Amazon,Jumia & Konga) http://www.mymobilespecs.com/samsung-galaxy-j7-nxt/
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Chyxki: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dis one na Yahoo Man na!
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fake news. Bloggers can lie!
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is fake news.

Nairaland is getting more useless by the day because Seun has employed very lazy and useless mods.
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
All these bloggers and their incomplete or stolen news, I actually have the full picture of the guy.... it's a charm that didn't have effect, she was meant to be dumb... luckily for her she was still conscious
Re: Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex by christopheojo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op why censored his manhood he opt to be disgraced more than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.