Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Write A Good Abstract For Your Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Good Abstract For Your Project (421 Views)

How To Write A Good Abstract (business Management' Project Topics/materials) / How To Write A Good Abstract / How To Write An Abstract For Your Research Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Abstract For Your Project by Researchclue: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
HOW TO WRITE A GOOD ABSTRACT ABSTRACT

Due to numerous emails students keep sending to me concerning difficulties they face when trying to write a good and standard abstract, I have decided to pick up my pen once again, do some research and tackle this issue once and for all. Writing an abstract in an important phase in the research process; hence in-order to make good grades with your research project and impress your readers, one must be familiar with the techniques of writing a good, concise and standard abstract. Before I discourse on how to write a good abstract, let’s talk a bit about an abstract. Is it a bird or an insect? Absolutely not a bird or an insect, an abstract in simple terms is a summary of a research project, thesis. Dissertation, research journal etc. abstracts are usually seen at the beginning of research paper...Read More
http://nairaproject.com/blog/

www.researchclue.com
Instagram @researchclue
Email; info@researchclue.com

(1) (Reply)

Life And The Struggle / Less Is More - Naija Music Star Writes A Beautiful Piece That Will Inspire You / Interesting Chemistry Education Project Topics And Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.