Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Less Is More - Naija Music Star Writes A Beautiful Piece That Will Inspire You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Less Is More - Naija Music Star Writes A Beautiful Piece That Will Inspire You (423 Views)

Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Success – 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Less Is More - Naija Music Star Writes A Beautiful Piece That Will Inspire You by Sanyiicrown(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Over times, Label Adeyeye has proofed to us that he's not just a song writer; He's also an inspirational/motivational speaker and writer with his business management skill still intact. We've seen him deliver great lyrics on his songs and he now seem to want us to enjoy another good side of him by writing this beautiful piece to celebrate Nigeria's 57th Indepence Day.
Read his article below
LESS IS MORE
-------------------------------
Let me begin with my quote that says "Growth walks with time" even as I welcome you all to NIGERIA'S 57TH independence celebration. I'm not John SNOW, but I say CHANGE IS COMING.
As we start the new year,you'll agree with me that evaluation and reset must follow. DROPING some few business norms that are not proven with strategies that are not productive. So I give you the strategy
# LESS IS MORE.....
I know you are confused, but kindly walk with me on this.
Have you ever wonder why people with more gifts and talents hardly made it big? And ones with few gifts rules? The answer is LESS IS MORE.
a popular music comedian in nigeria is one of my favorite in the world (name withheld, he no pay me money) , just because he was able to merge music and comedy so well that nobody can resist his beautiful voice. He is good TO the extend that I am definitely one of the 100 people to download his musical single when he announced that he's finally giving us what we asked him to do.
# MUSIC
But to my surprise, it's below my expectations, and at that point I realized why he sticks with his music comedy.
I laughed when I see a JACK OF ALL TRADES kind of business plan compressed into a time frame that is only enough to nurture a single business plan, gift or talent.
I laugh because I know that divided energy that can only work for one but shared among many will lead you halfway and leave you burnt-out and frustrated.
Listen, not all music producers will sing, not all online marketer will own a shop at alaba, not all music writer will be a performing artist and not all investors will be dangote.
Have you ever test your gifts to the extent of placing them on a scale of preference? Starting with the plan, gift or talent with the strongest muscle to win through all odds.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that handling multiple projects is a a crime but I'm saying it only works for few.
This new year, Make up your mind, don't be pushed by people that knows nothing about your strength and limits.
It's time to make impact, it's our time to GROW.
God bless NIGERIA and GOD bless us all
# ICON
(feel free to drop your comments and share)

http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2017/10/less-is-more-naija-music-star-label.html

(1) (Reply)

Many Men Of God Ll Surely Not Make Heaven / Why Mentorship Is A Necessity / How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.