Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. (1928 Views)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
The University of Ilorin is located in the ancient city of Ilorin, about 500 kilometres from Abuja, the Federal capital. Ilorin, the Capital of Kwara State, is strategically located at the geographical and cultural confluence of the North and South with a land mass of 75,000 (approximate) hectare. University of Ilorin was one of the seven institutions of higher learning established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975. This step, taken to implement one of the educational directives of the country’s Third National Development Plan, was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education and to generate high level man- power, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy.
Re: UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. by Splendidee(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bimpe29:
The University of Ilorin is located in the ancient city of Ilorin, about 500 kilometres from Abuja, the Federal capital. Ilorin, the Capital of Kwara State, is strategically located at the geographical and cultural confluence of the North and South with a land mass of 75,000 (approximate) hectare. University of Ilorin was one of the seven institutions of higher learning established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975. This step, taken to implement one of the educational directives of the country’s Third National Development Plan, was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education and to generate high level man- power, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy.
k
Re: UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. by atospet(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chai I totally forgot what I wanted to say but I'm sure the poster below me would remind me..
Re: UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. by Yustash001(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
I concur ...
Re: UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass. by Singingbae(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
From fufu to ilorin, to idofian(sugar research institute)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Demands Of F.g.c Otobi Benue State / "Bewarned".study This 10 Courses To Avoid Unemployement In Nigeria.must Read!!! / OAU Student Union Vp Speaks (aftermath Of Her Battering)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.