Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Don't Just Post Pictures. You Can Also Make Money And Slay. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Just Post Pictures. You Can Also Make Money And Slay. (428 Views)

“I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos / Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Just Post Pictures. You Can Also Make Money And Slay. by mikeokolie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Are you interested in using your social media account in being a partner of one of the biggest online premium business listing hub and start making #1500 Reoccurring income per deal.

They focus in helping business owners meet their target audience online with strategic insight and help customers make better spending decisions.

Depending on your productivity, you can seal over 20 deal per month and make 20 X 1500 = 30,000 monthly.

To learn more about how it works

Log on to bizhub.com.ng/partner NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Fit Man To Job: Train Newly Employed Here! / Importance Of Certifications In The Technology Industry. / 4 Major Attitudes We Must Cultivate To Be Successful (BIY Series #2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.