Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Black Lips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Lips (2058 Views)

How To Remove Black Lips / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Black Lips: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lips by Ijaey: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
Guys please i need to know wat causes black lips ever since i got into nigeria my once before pink luscious lips have now turned black and i do not smoke, Please how do i get rid of it?help!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Black Lips by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
Brush your lips with your tooth brush every morning and night and apply vaseline after, you will have your pink lips back in no time. Also try and stay away from the sun if you can.
Re: Black Lips by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
Poster. . .

Do you smoke? maybe it's lack of enough blood in your body.
Re: Black Lips by denzel2009: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
be using pink lipsticks
Re: Black Lips by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^You're kidding right? grin grin
Re: Black Lips by denzel2009: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
No, I'm not kidding, or the poster can be licking the lips just like LLcoolJ
Re: Black Lips by r231(m): 3:21am On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Brush your lips with your tooth brush every morning and night and apply vaseline after, you will have your pink lips back in no time. Also try and stay away from the sun if you can.

DR ebony cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Lips by shilling(f): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yep, that should do it. You could also try olive oil. The sun part - is that possible in Ng? wink
Re: Black Lips by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
r231:

DR ebony cheesy cheesy
Thanks cheesy cheesy

shilling:

Yep, that should do it. You could also try olive oil. The sun part - is that possible in Ng? wink

Well he would have to use an umbrella everytime he steps out of his house/car/building grin
Re: Black Lips by Ijaey: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
nope i dont smoke, thanks guys i can already see a difference with the brushing of lips kiss
Re: Black Lips by aieromon(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hmm,why you blamin' the Nigerian weather?
Try strawberry juice.
Btw,wats this doing in the Fashion section?
Re: Black Lips by shilling(f): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well he would have to use an umbrella everytime he steps out of his house/car/building grin

lol, that's a possibility though.
Re: Black Lips by whiteroses(f): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2010
i reacted to a lipgloss my mum brought from dubai, i applied it my lips felt tighter, then it starts itching, i washed it and it inflammed a bitĀ  shocked, next day there were tiny bumps over it, at this point i text my bf at that time i'm going to london for a week, four days later it healed up, then there's a black residue on my lips like i was a smokerĀ  angry a friend reccommends godiva lip wax and it brightened up again grin and even prettier cos the shea butter in it treated it well

(1) (Reply)

Lacewigs -to Enhance Beauty Or Not?share Your Views: / 2020 Latest Ankara Styles / Latest Braids Hairstyles For Women 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.