Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Black Lips: Help! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Lips: Help! (2106 Views)

How To Remove Black Lips / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Black Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lips: Help! by Fummiee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi All, please how can I get rid of my black lips , I dont smoke nor drink but my lips are so blackkkk. cry Kindly update with useful information.
Re: Black Lips: Help! by bilqiss(f): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Is it that bad? Maybe it's natural since you don't smoke. Maybe you should eat a lot of fruit and veg to help you improve your general wellbeing. It might reflect on the lips, who knows.

1 Like

Re: Black Lips: Help! by Coco29(f): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
what ever you are putting on your skin put it on your lips grin
Re: Black Lips: Help! by mitchyy(f): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2011
There are some simple tricks that helps get rid of dark lips. The most common is brushing your lips slightly with your toothbrush everyday. Secondly, mix a drop of honey with a small amount of sugar and use to scrub your lips. Do this regularly and you'll be surprised that your lips are lightening up gradually. Am recommending it because i tried it and it worked. My lips are a bit *pinkish*.
There is also something that will work wonders for your dark lips if you can get it to buy. Its PINK NIPPLE CREAM. It is normally used by some girls to lighten their nipples but its excellent for lightening lips. You can google it up to get more info.

1 Like

Re: Black Lips: Help! by kolpi: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2011
try to have more fruits and .put cream on your  lips daily at night ,  and try to avoid hot food ,
thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's 10 Tips For Staying Young And Beautiful / Make Up Artist/ Training / Thinking Of The Perfect And Most Affordable Gift To Give Out - Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.