Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt (27361 Views)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stanleyville:
This wan weak me
No break your oga ceiling make you no face the same fate o.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by einsteine(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did you read the story at all? Instead of you to blame the microfinance bank for their unconscionable debt collection tactics, you are, like all unsympathetic Nigerians, blaming the victim.

May sense fall on you.

Ekiseme:
This is sad,

Now he has caused his loved ones grief and sorrows,

Suicide is never an option, when there is life, there is hope.

Please Lord, may we never die a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ekiseme(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
comshots:
E be like say you never face pressure and intimidation before.
to the extent of taking my own life? Not possible

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ayo001: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let me help you publicise it small
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by abfalkolly(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
LAPO those people re terrible, dont blame the man. if u dont know lapo crew u've not started.
Hmmm...it's nt abt d Bank being terrible,when u borrowed money from Bank it's expected dt u will pay back ....it's very unfortunate that d man decided to take his life cos of 60k...Remember those Banks are trading with depositors funds too...

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by wiloy2k8(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590

lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ekiseme(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
einsteine:
Did you read the story at all? Instead of you to blame the microfinance bank for their unconscionable debt collection tactics, you are, like all unsympathetic Nigerians, blaming the victim.

May sense fall on you.

sense fall on you too, is he the only owing money? Abeg I!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by chuose2: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
sorry, is this meant to be funny?
Adeboye and co have made things of God a joke now.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Buffalo2(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Walahi, government should deal with dese LAPO pple. They've caused more harm than good
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ekiseme(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
chuose2:

Adeboye and co have made things of God a joke now.
smh
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by abfalkolly(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
The worst place to collect loan as a civil servant or small scale business person is bank. whether macro or micro. its only big scale business men that fit them. their interest alone will frustrate you.
S
Can u pls advise us d best place to borrow money for biz sir?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by wunmi590(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
wiloy2k8:

lol

Baba nla, se me see whala ooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by wunmi590(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ayo001:
Let me help you publicise it small

Lol, abeg, if I am at fault, I would admit it, but in this case, I am not, I guess it was a mistake.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Opistorincos:
Some people just don't want to understand that life is precious, no matter how bad your situation is, somebody else is having it worse, there can be a turn around in minutes. He left all the sweetness of this world to cross river Jordan into a place we don't know. Such a shame.

Lol u never jam jam
I don attempt am. Like how many times b4 sef
Now
Instead make I kill my sef
I go kill d person weh deh make life hard for me !!

Jst cos of 60k chai
I can't say I know exactly how e felt
Buh rip 2 d departed

To those who will think of this option tomorrow
Know that ......

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by sundamonex(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
SUPERPACK:
"Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.

U should b skinned
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by gabbywatch77: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why Buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
to the extent of taking my own life? Not possible
E mean say life don pamper u ehn
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
The man is a dullard who lacks the power of reasoning. I know he could have been under presure but suicide is not an option.

Now he has caused his loved ones more pain.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by northvietnam(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
like kola like awolowo

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ekiseme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Emzyme:

E mean say life don pamper u ehn
no be so bros, me self understands the hustle.
All I am trying to say is that there's always a way.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Ramos16(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
ijustdey:

If he knows how much debt I owe, I should have killed myself a hundred times over by now

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by OkoYibo: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
PointZerom:
Tinubu has looted them dry yet they still see him as their elder............Wetin konsine me, after all Awo did the same.

Coming from someone whose ancestors died of kwashiorkor and his fathers ate lizards.

Igbo piglet.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sad.Even in the darkest of times taking your life is never an option.
RIP.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by AntiWailer: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Coward.

Face it. It is not worth taking your life for.

What will the bank do ?

Instead of killing himself he should have dares the bank income and kill him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by mkoabiola: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wen u hear laapo ,u go run.

They can frustrate a debtor's life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by nemelu123(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun
Abeg reason his matter
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

Best regards

Wunmi590
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by fatymore(f): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
hprizon:
ordinary 60k? God punish poverty
please dash me....
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by banmee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
bettercreature:
He was just a very weak man,50% of people out there are not okay mentally

Careful what you say. Every human being on earth has the potential to commit suicide. All it takes is for the right stressors to activate. As there are different people on the planet so are there different stressors per individual. While some may commit suicide because of a dime others may take more before it happens. Make no mistake, we all have the potential to do it. We just hope life's misfortunes do not push us that far.

9 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by Kylekent59: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Now he ended his own life by himself. What about his 3 kids? He doesn't love them.
Suicide is never an excuse.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay N60k Bank Debt by MissRaine69(f): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Opistorincos:
Some people just don't want to understand that life is precious, no matter how bad your situation is, somebody else is having it worse, there can be a turn around in minutes. He left all the sweetness of this world to cross river Jordan into a place we don't know. Such a shame.
When someone is in distress there is no logic or reasoning just an overwhelming sense of failure and pain. At his lowest he was not thinking of family or life. He was tormented and ceasing to exist was the only solution he had AT that time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment / Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.