Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Suffering Brings Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suffering Brings Blessing (273 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suffering Brings Blessing by nairaland12: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Life is not easy, sometimes you may struggle as if you will fall, thinking somebody will lift you up BUT those whom you have in mine disappointed you and no body to help you. Don’t cry and don’t hate them, don’t even have negative feeling against them. Thus it hurt, but remembers Job says (Jer. 10:19) – “Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it”, (Job 13:15)-“Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him”.

www.gospel.goodfriendict.com/2017/04/10/suffering-brings-blessing/
Re: Suffering Brings Blessing by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 26, 2017
A-men...and when you come outta that thing.....hmmmmm.....Lord.....all you can do is PRAISE HIM!!
Cause you look back in retrospect and KNOW that He has been with you the whole time and has delivered you....
The Lord is sooo good!!

(1) (Reply)

In Christ Prt4 / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS CHRIST Is LORD OF ALL! / Have You Received The Holy Spirit Since You Believed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.