Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (626347 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by heemah(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
And this is best ice read so far! Like seriously? You just used a stone to kill two birds!! Plenty hugs for Joy! Btw, where is Oluchi and Paul??
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by okeyben10: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
ds episode is quite powerful. love me yuh literary prowess. wehdone man. you're amazing at this. lotta cheers
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by chisiudeh: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chai. Na so Pastor Bartho take loose his thing??

And the knife was very sharp.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by cerowo(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jesu grin Keep it coming op
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow!!! Brave Joy
Good job Souloho
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Oroolorun(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are so good guy, you are so brilliantly good.
My observation though: Dont you think it's about time we hear about the white man also; where is he while all this is going, what part would he take in getting rid of the devil and saving some soul...
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GODSMILEFOREVER: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2017
Team Joy Like, Team P.O share

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by elvisojugo: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
powerful episode
dat Joy no get joy o grin grin
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by TeekayCarter: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
elvisojugo:
powerful episode dat Joy no get joy o grin grin
JOYless joy...
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2017
heemah:
And this is best ice read so far! Like seriously? You just used a stone to kill two birds!! Plenty hugs for Joy! Btw, where is Oluchi and Paul??

Paul has been knocked unconscious

Oluchi probably went to get help... My guess is : She'll meet Benedict and the rampaging youth on the way

Nice job Soul
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by boldndbeautiful(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
joy made this episode worth reading, she is so calculative for her age, bartho sliced di*k tongue #wehdone sir souloho19
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by classicladyk(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
i'm forced 2 come out of my hiding. this story is superb. ride on r
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by MhizFavour: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh Lawd.This part is da bomb. Youths of Amaife hurry up b4 Barth kills dat girl with beastly anger. Soul thumbs up
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
PoliticalThuG i sight u.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by moseph(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Serves barth right,man wey no get manhood that one na man. Ride on my bro souloho19.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by KpagoGIN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
moseph:
Serves barth right,man wey no get manhood that one na man. Ride my bro souloho19.
You forget Barth Old man used a pestle in the absence of a working tool...... make they just kill him better that way
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by moseph(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
KpagoGIN:

You forget Barth Old man used a pestle in the absence of a working tool...... make they just kill him better that way
pls dont remind me of the pestle incident,it sends shiver down my spine.I would prefer a slow death.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by arabaribiti(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm see as people dey jubilate for nothing as a writer I will come back to tell you guys its just am imagination of joy and everybody will wake up to reality all na suspence sha
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by TeekayCarter: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
arabaribiti:
Hmmm see as people dey jubilate for nothing as a writer I will come back to tell you guys its just am imagination of joy and everybody will wake up to reality all na suspence sha
cry
arabaribiti:

Thank God you're not the writer.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by chiexcel: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
One of d best stories so far on nairaland....i trowa cap for u sir cant bliv ur story will deactivate me from ghost mood d star is truly ur startin point sir.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by chiexcel: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
One of d best stories so far on nairaland....i trowa cap for u sir cant bliv ur story will deactivate me from ghost mood d star is truly ur startin point sir.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Precial419: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow i love this update o ha his working tool is gone how nice. At least Joy's death will not be in vain.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by retake89(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
souloho19:
Thanks for your commebts and encouragements FAM...please let's maintain one love..gracias smiley

wow.. ur story is d bomb and am enjoying every bit of it.. can I share it with my friends? please!!! and I promise to acknowledge u as d writer
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by swankmee(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
The blade sliced Bartholomew manhood perfectly.

I love this last sentence the most. That was exactly what he deserved.
Well am very much satisfied souloho19.... More ink to ur pen
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Thiannah(f): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ouch, cant wait for what's coming next
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by yemsy13865(f): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
wowwww!!!!I love dis I really hate rapers tank u joy next updates plsss
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Oroolorun(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Criis post=61813652]
Oluchi probably went to get help... My guess is : She'll meet Benedict

It would be sweeter if she met the white guy, the guy don't suffered so he deserve to play a significant role.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Rhayne(f): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oh mi gash! Joy is a slay queen! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seems every member of this family have forgotten about our beloved Steveson. Pls soloho19, bring forth my guy from his hiding place..
Who is with me here?
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by TeekayCarter: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:
Seems every member of this family have forgotten about our beloved Steveson. Pls soloho19, bring forth my guy from his hiding place..
Who is with me here?

For fear not, he's probably behind the scenes writing the whole drama happening in his book. Perhaps the bravery of Pastor OSI and Joy might compel him to go back to Ukraine and fight for his freedom.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tolezy001(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finally the devil is about to go down tongue
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Bensam2040(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
:osee level oooo i lili piti dat guy call barth ghost mood activated[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.