Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Yes! Finally In Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yes! Finally In Usa (1620 Views)

Finally In Gh: Any Idea Of Any Legitimate Paying Hustle Here? / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Finally In Usa by kasynlives: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Could this be real? Or I'm just dreaming, i was overwhelmed by the occasion that i started to shed tears, tears of joy.
I use to dream and hope of being in the US someday but never thought it would one day become reality. This is one country i have heard so much about,how well the system works and all that.
My travel partner tried to console me as tears rolled down my cheeks, i understand he was doing that because he taught i was embarrassing him but i cared less,the thoughts of living my dreams finally, living in a working society......
We checked into one of the classy hotel that is located right at the heart of florida, after dropping my luggage i went over to the room's balcony overlooking the streets of The God's Own Country while sipping my wine, thinking out loud how best to tap into the vast opportunities that abound in this country and all of a sudden someone tapped me from behind and whispered into my right ear "Guy bring money make i go buy fuel abi we no go on generator this night? "......i opened my eyes closed it, opened it again and started crying, so i was only dreaming after all?.

8 Likes

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Temidayo9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
kasynlives:
Could this be real? Or I'm just dreaming, i was overwhelmed by the occasion that i started to shed tears, tears of joy.
I use to dream and hope of being in the US someday but never thought it would one day become reality. This is one country i have heard so much about,how well the system works and all that.
My travel partner tried to console me as tears rolled down my cheeks, i understand he was doing that because he taught i was embarrassing him but i cared less,the thoughts of living my dreams finally, living in a working society......
We checked into one of the classy hotel that is located right at the heart of florida, after dropping my luggage i went over to the room's balcony overlooking the streets of The God's Own Country while sipping my wine, thinking out loud how best to tap into the vast opportunities that abound in this country and all of a sudden someone tapped me from behind and whispered into my right ear "Guy bring money make i go buy fuel abi we no go on generator this night? "......i opened my eyes closed it, opened it again and started crying, so i was only dreaming after all?.

You get narrative skill no be small.
You try

1 Like

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Iamsheye(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
op you no well o
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by SELFmade7(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Heheheheh
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by kasynlives: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Temidayo9:

You get narrative skill no be small.
You try
thanks.. ..just trying out my writing skills......

1 Like

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Brother,
I actually thought you were experiencing the U.S. for real.
I was wanting to congratulate you.
However, if you really want to come here, pray, put forth an effort and then one day you will.
I think your writing skill in this instance, is very good smiley

5 Likes

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2017
kasynlives:
After wasting many years dreaming of travelling
when you get to US in real life, I hope it will be the end of all your problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by kasynlives: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

After wasting many years dreaming of travelling
when you get to US in real life, I hope it will be the end of all your problems in life.
lol....though i wouldn't turn down any opportunity of moving to the US Legally,i just felt like writing some short story.
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Ngo40:
Brother,
However, if you really want to come here, pray, put forth an effort and then one day you will.
Sir iike how much should I budget to travel to USA permanently and work
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by kasynlives: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Ngo40:
Brother,
Thanks... . that's exactly what I'm doing, I'm building up my self through the acquisition of certain skills.....

1 Like

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Surdycole2:

Sir iike how much should I budget to travel to USA permanently and work

LOL....It's "madam".....
There are lots of factors that would play into the cost such as (which area of the U.S., your education level, living environment, skills for particular jobs etc.)
What about the Visa situation?
See those are things you need to assess before you think about the amount of money needed.
I was born and raised here (not someone who migrated over) so I wouldn't be able to give you the best figure.
I will say that you would need a substantial amount of money....unless you have folks (relatives and friends who are already living in the U.S. etc.) that are willing to help you out majorly.
You would need to have your "ducks" all lined up before partaking in this.
But if you are sincere about it...and prayerful.....as you make the effort, things will happen.
You should probably speak with other Nigerians here in NL that have moved from Nigeria to the U.S., because they would be much more helpful smiley

1 Like

Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
kasynlives:
Thanks... . that's exactly what I'm doing, I'm building up my self through the acquisition of certain skills.....

Good job....continue trying smiley
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by successflow(m): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
kasynlives:
am also dreaming it ooh may God bring it to pass
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Ngo40:

LOL....It's "madam".....
There are lots of factors that would play into the cost such as (which area of the U.S., your education level, living environment, skills for particular jobs etc.)
What about the Visa situation?
See those are things you need to assess before you think about the amount of money needed.
I was born and raised here (not someone who migrated over) so I wouldn't be able to give you the best figure.
I will say that you would need a substantial amount of money....unless you have folks (relatives and friends who are already living in the U.S. etc.) that are willing to help you out majorly.
You would need to have your "ducks" all lined up before partaking in this.
But if you are sincere about it...and prayerful.....as you make the effort, things will happen.
You should probably speak with other Nigerians here in NL that have moved from Nigeria to the U.S., because they would be much more helpful smiley
Oookkk mir....thanks for your response, Pls mir can I have your email? This is mine Sodiqtaiwo74@gmail.com
Re: Yes! Finally In Usa by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Surdycole2:
Oookkk mir....thanks for your response, Pls mir can I have your email? This is mine Sodiqtaiwo74@gmail.com

Brother,
You keep calling me a male....lol. Why?
Cause I'm clearly a woman.
Anyhow, good thing I have a sense of humor.
Anyhow, I received your "pm", but I think what I wrote is appropriate enough for now.
Do those things I told you first....
It seems like you're interested in possibly migrating to other areas in North America....
You seem extremely anxious....try to calm down and take things one step at a time.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Best Budget Hotel Abuja / Earth’s Quietest Place Will Drive You Crazy In 45 Minutes / Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.