Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (22887 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Timi Dakolo Poses With Mandela's Statue / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by icon8: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2017
No be only saloon...na sedan.

Bush boy!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by dealslip(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

But they'd be finer when they've grown and begun using make-up
You are not funny. If that is what people have been telling you.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by talk2saintify(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

F*ucked up Attention Seeker

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by marvin902(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2017
wow..
the sun bows to these girls beauty grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Eralia: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2017
hibiscus76:
you should see an ophthalmologist ASAP

You lack joy. I doubt you having a child someday. You say all these crap just for likes? Boy you are pathetic!
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Buffalo2(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:
The guy above me is just mad
walahi
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by enigmaticlion: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Your stupidity is definitely from hell. I'm very sure your brain is full of fermented kunu. angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Dat is without doubt nah.
Dnt tell me u r just knowing dat he's been scientifically, economically, biologically, psychologically nd experimentally confirmed MAD!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Cute kids, me likey kiss

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by teemswest(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2017
He talks deep shallow minds can't understand this poetic comment it's just the opposite he meant
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
chukwukahenry:

show us pictures of your mother, sister(s) , wife/wives if any and daughter(s) let us do some comparison. #yourmumudondo embarassed

show us pictures of your mother, sister(s) , wife/wives if any and daughter(s) let us do some comparison. #yourmumudondo
Dats if there's any pic @ all to show, omo iran kiran
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
cyborg123:
grin
You must have quoted the wrong person.
It's dat monkey juju dat is catching everyone ooo, they been quoting d fine lady upandan embarassed
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by beblessed(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by MicheyJ: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

Fool

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by cyborg123(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

It's dat monkey juju dat is catching everyone ooo, they been quoting d fine lady upandan embarassed
cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
cyborg123:
cheesy
Honestly I feel for her reading those comments

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by femi4: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sadly most people don't get the humor
There is nothing humor there....Ori bobo yen ti daru gan

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Dyt(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
femi4:
There is nothing humor there....Ori bobo yen ti daru gan

Try to read it from another angle
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Houseofglam7(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Dat is without doubt nah.
Dnt tell me u r just knowing dat he's been scientifically, economically, biologically, psychologically nd experimentally confirmed MAD!

ROTFL
Na pure agbaya

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Rayd502(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sadly most people don't get the humor

Sometimes he makes the most stupid comments,I wonder the kind of peeps dat likes such comments he makes.
He obviously does it for the likes...Na money?
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by holatin(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
cyborg123:
grin You must have quoted the wrong person.
am very sori again

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Lilkini(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:

u can say that again pls..
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by BaeCsC(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Beautiful kids
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by bigsmoke2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They are ugly.

u deserve an award for foolishness
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nothing but love for the Dakolos' ...
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Sochikind(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cute girls.I love my daddy.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Elcasper(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters by Houseofglam7(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lilkini:

u can say that again pls..

Everybody don tire for am
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter / 2face, Annie, Nadia, Dakore At Jim-Iyke 'Unscripted' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.