Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? (580 Views)

Between Davido And A Troll Who Made His Voice A Problem / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by AjalaJ(m): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Saheed Osupa, who wrongly calls himself Lord of music, while all he can sing is Fuji, has now gotten irritatingly hoarse voice.

When he was younger, his voice was so good.. Soooo sweet. Although I suspect that the older a musician gets, the less beautiful their voice is. Saheed Osupa’s case is a wonderful example.

How that he’s grown older and fatter (pot belly), his voice has gone from bad to worse, and making his songs seem like jangled cacophony. The voice is now HOARSE.

This dude can sing. He knows how to sing, but the voice is just as though a frog croaks… It’s a pathetic story. Some even say there may be a spiritual reason behind that.

Nonetheless, all hope is not lost. Maybe he can still train his voice to get better and more pleasant to the ear. He needs to develop the willpower and create the time to achieve this, otherwise, the sales of his new albums can be greatly affected.

If you see the guy who calls himself king of music, please tell him to train his voice.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by iamdrfresh: 5:07am On Jul 26, 2017
monkey no fine but im papa like am... we love his voice Anytime any day …. thanks for ur concern!

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 26, 2017
iamdrfresh:
monkey no fine but im papa like am...
we love his voice Anytime any day ….
thanks for ur concern!

Wa gbayi.
Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by Sleekydee(m): 6:21am On Jul 26, 2017
AjalaJ:
Saheed Osupa, who wrongly calls himself Lord of music, while all he can sing is Fuji, has now gotten irritatingly hoarse voice.

When he was younger, his voice was so good.. Soooo sweet. Although I suspect that the older a musician gets, the less beautiful their voice is. Saheed Osupa’s case is a wonderful example.

How that he’s grown older and fatter (pot belly), his voice has gone from bad to worse, and making his songs seem like jangled cacophony. The voice is now HOARSE.

This dude can sing. He knows how to sing, but the voice is just as though a frog croaks… It’s a pathetic story. Some even say there may be a spiritual reason behind that.

Nonetheless, all hope is not lost. Maybe he can still train his voice to get better and more pleasant to the ear. He needs to develop the willpower and create the time to achieve this, otherwise, the sales of his new albums can be greatly affected.

If you see the guy who calls himself king of music, please tell him to train his voice.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng

Op must b an agent/fan/relative of KWAM 1. lol....free Osupa my guy.
Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by Larryfest(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2017
iamdrfresh:
monkey no fine but im papa like am...
we love his voice Anytime any day ….
thanks for ur concern!
You talk through joor ......for me male artist don't necessarily need all dis voice training rubbish as long as your lyrical content is good and Osupa is doing great in that aspect so why rock the boat abi OP na gay Cos na gay guys go dey look for sweet voice from another guy upandan.....
Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by BizLifeE: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
When you love someone, you don't see his/her blemishes. Instead, you see his/her good qualities.
Re: Why Doesn’t Saheed Osupa Train His Voice? by shadrach77: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Say no to drugs

(1) (Reply)

How I Like My Women In Bed – Humblesmith / Nollywood Actress Ulasi Joy Uche Vows To Storm The Movie Industry By Surprise / 10 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time – Number 1 Is More Popular Than The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.