Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed (29061 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Exposed! Regina Daniels Is Not 18, Her Real Age Revealed! (screenshots) / Munachi Abii Real Age Revealed!!!! 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by shadrach77: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Calling this man an actor is like belittling him. He was an actor, a poet, a translator, a lecturer, a philosopher, a presenter, an author and many other things all rolled into one. Such a great loss to the yoruba race cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Raintaker(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
shadrach77:
Calling this man an actor is like belittling him. He was an actor, a poet, a translator, a lecturer, a philosopher, a presenter, an author and many other things all rolled into one. Such a great loss to the yoruba race cry cry
He was an all rounder, he was a writer also.
He wrote Bashorun Gaa.

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by pweetiedee(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
this man is an actor, poet, translator, lecturer....I learnt he translated the national anthem, and e translated babangida's speeches.

People like him should be really celebrated. Not Bbnaija housemates, slay queens in sheer dress and cleavage baring dress and those wearing necklaces worth millions of naira.

RIP to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by oluspicy: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
REST IN PEACE BABA ADEBAYO FALETI...

I remember one of your Yoruba Literature book titled Bashorun Gaa.

I read it when I just entered JSS 1. Such an educative book.

We will all miss you.

"Didun ni iranti olododo..."

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Mightyraw(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
laurel03:
Rip Baba... "Alakisa jo lo ru
bo pe ile a mo lola" i cant forget u 4 ds.
God bless you for this,
Should i call that a proverb or an idiom
I heard it when i was really young
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by 1wolex85: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
john4reala:
RIP Sir!! that his is an Idiot ooo.. he doesn't know the actual age of his father!!

A huge amount of thunder and Buhari dirty singlet fall on him... Useless Son!

You should know that not everyone born around his time know their real age. Mostly they know the period when they are born and relate it to a significant event around the same time. Even Obasanjo that is younger than him has admitted in the past that he is not entirely sure of his age. So you see, that thunder should fall on you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Rest in peace Pa,the greatest mistake you made was being an offspring of Oduduwa the fallen angel.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Funkybabee(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Rip
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
1wolex85:

You should know that not everyone born around his time know their real age. Mostly they know the period when they are born and relate it to a significant event around the same time. Even Obasanjo that is younger than him has admitted in the past that he is not entirely sure of his age. So you see, that thunder should fall on you!!!
common sense is not common!! I have a feeling that you don't even know your own age not to talk of your father's own! Afonja With addidas facial logo!!
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by fizech: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
R I P baba!
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by 1wolex85: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
john4reala:
common sense is not common!! I have a feeling that you don't even know your own age not to talk of your father's own! Afonja With addidas facial logo!!

lol, when they have no superior arguments, they resort to insults and tribal innuendos,you can continue, knock yourself out

6 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Areolad: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
INTERMAN:
Me too I doubted that age.. He was said to be the general manger of BCOStv in 1959. How can someone be a managing director at just 29 year old. the thing his that his parents may not know the actual age they gave birth to the icon.. Since many are actually illiterate during those days.

It is actually WNTV and not BCOSTV. Western Nigeria not Oyo State.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Meritocracy: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
You're not serious and you should count yourself lucky that someone put your date of birth in record unlike before when they would use a popular event like market day, scarcity of salt, Biafra war etc to mark the date of birth. Does Obasanjo or Buhari know their date of birth?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by dayowunmi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
1wolex85:

lol, when they have no superior arguments, they result to insults and tribal innuendos,you can continue, knock yourself out
Don't mind him, he's obviously one of these many sec school guys on Nairaland who were probably born in the late 90's and reasons that everyone must have been born in the indomie generation, probably in some fancy hospital with modern technology and gadgets and even complete with a birth certificate. The truth is rare for anyone claiming 80 and above years to categorically state the exact date of their birth cos 80 years ago western education was rare in Nigeria and only few had access to it. Is it the unlettered mama or baba in the village that will write down exact age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Victornezzar: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
Ipob will not be happy with this.

All they know how to do to in their movie is king and queen using olu jacob, ini edo and mercy Johnson
sorry 2 say dis u are mad
Wat concerns ipob with his death now
Is dis iw foolish u are
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

sorry 2 say dis u are mad
Wat concerns ipob with his death now
Is dis iw foolish u are

Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Yinkaotunba123: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
We will forever remember you Baba.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by baysol: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
Ipob will not be happy with this.

All they know how to do to in their movie is king and queen using olu jacob, ini edo and mercy Johnson

Sounds like the Biafra war theatre with Yoruba man leading the lot of cowards. grin
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by suremanpatriot: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm the custodian of Yoruba culture and language has transited,May God receive his spirit.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by oloshelu1: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Papa unstoppable visitor took you away from us may Almighty God gives you eternal rest Amen.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by juman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Demise of a great man.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by codedthingzzzzz: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP
kidap:
The family of late Chief Adebayo Faleti has rejected his published age of 86.

His son, Gbemi Faleti told Best of Nollywood award organizer Seun Oloketuyi yesterday that the late icon is well over 90.

Gbemi said Pa Faleti should be between 92 and 95.

The legendary Yoruba actor who passed away on Sunday the 23rd of July 2017 will be laid to rest on the 8th of September 2017 in Ibadan.

http://news.nollyzone.com/adebayo-faleti-burial-date-real-age-revealed/
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Jaytecq(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by mcyemite(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
john4reala:
RIP Sir!! that his is an Idiot ooo.. he doesn't know the actual age of his father!!

A huge amount of thunder and Buhari dirty singlet fall on him... Useless Son!
and when the father doesn't know his age how do you expect the son to?do you think Its everybody that knows their age?....think
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by MercySilverston: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
A LEGEND
"Oro leye gboo, eye o dede balorule ,oro leye gboo"
Days of saworode
R.I.P Baba Sleep in the Bosom of the Almighty.
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by vicfajeze: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Baba Daadaa sun reeeeeee
Re: Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed by Basic123: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
veraponpo:
Great man

I remember the days, when I was in Ibadan, this baba would interpret Proverbs that seemed knotty and hard to crack.

It used to be around 6PM then.

Adebayo Faleti. He studied English but was the genius of Yoruba Language.

People like you are hard to come by in life, next to you is our WS, the great Prof Wole Soyinka ( legend)

RIP PAPA, Adieu!!!

he actually studied ENGLISH AND FRENCH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pulse Cerebrates Only Peter Okoye's 36th Birthday. Fans Blast / Linda Ikeji's Engagement: Tonto Dikeh, Yvonne Jegede, Shan George Congratulate / Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.