Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL (17359 Views)

Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by Gudfrie(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Better people with beta brain.........making the world easier..i remember when my dad wanted to send a letter to Austria..it took it 6months for it to deliver. May God help we blacks
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by SoulB6: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
which means I will be buying electric car in 2020
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by mayor2013: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2017
Xbee007:

U didn't read it carefully. The report says the conventional braking system will still be available although u will rarely need it.

Read again. It's pure regenerative braking system. No brake pads. You don't seem to get what this manufacturers are heading to. The game is up for them. They are simply sitting up and complying to 1st world nation's emission laws. Read again my brother
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by majamajic(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2017
So we will start hearing
Bros u don't come to church with your car ?

No ... them never give us light since last week.

And sign posts **CHARGE YOUR CAR HERE

1 Like

Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by mayor2013: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2017
majamajic:
So we will start hearing
Bros u don't to come to church with your car ?

No ... them never give us light since last week.

And sign posts **CHARGE YOUR CAR HERE

grin
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by TundeHashim(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
What's the future if Niger Delta Cum Biafla Oyel?
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by ibnzubair(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Onyochejohn:
stranded or dead
Nope. Its not likely that would happen, and even if it does the car will automatically halt
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by ibnzubair(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Gentle2015:
Stop making it sound like rocket science... This happens in all cars. When you remove your leg from the accelerator, it definitely slow down because there is no more force.

Definitely, it will still have the brake pedal. Stop all this rubbish articles. The people who manufactured it, won't make it so complex, if not, they will drive it themselves.

Relax jare
Actually, those who wrote the articles were emphasizing on fuel efficiency. The OP has his mind somewhere else.
Also, what you said is due to frictional forces. so I'm wondering what happens if one lets go of the pedal on a sloppy road while coming downhill or even on a wet road... Damn I love science!
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by EvilMetahuman: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
There is brake pedal in tesla cars

Infact, you start a model x with a brake pedal.
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by TheAlchemist: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Technology is really interesting, before we were supposed to move from petrol cars to gas powered cars... out of the blues the electric car became the best option, but who knows what is next, perhaps wind combined with solar powered cars that self charge... truly interesting time if you live outside Africa.
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2017
okusflick:
Nice development, am just wondering what will start happening when we start having made in China electric cars,where battery go charge, 101%, just to die after 10mins.

We'll invent made in aba powerbanks for you to carry around in the trunk, don't worry we got you!
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2017
TheAlchemist:
Technology is really interesting, before we were supposed to move from petrol cars to gas powered cars... out of the blues the electric car became the best option, but who knows what is next, perhaps wind combined with solar powered cars that self charge... truly interesting time if you live outside Africa.

European nations are already enjoying trains powered by wind energy, bloody fucking trains!
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
What's the future if Niger Delta Cum Biafla Oyel?

This is not necessary, need I remind that people are risking their lives in Borno still searching for that same oil, as a matter of fact some have lost their lives (God rest their souls), see we need to do better as a nation, Africa needs to do better as a continent, but apparently you're not part of those that would bring change, keep trolling!
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by 400billionman: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Electric cars will be everywhere in the next 3 years owing to cost factor.

Some people spend more money on fuel than on daily food.

Just plug your car and goto bed. PHCN will do the rest. And one doesn't have to wait for the charge to drain completely before recharging. Just like your android phone battery.

Demand for these cars will cause many car manufacturers to discontinue gasoline models in 2020..
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by TundeHashim(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
SnowJay92:

This is not necessary, need I remind that people are risking their lives in Borno still searching for that same oil, as a matter of fact some have lost their lives (God rest their souls), see we need to do better as a nation, Africa needs to do better as a continent, but apparently you're not part of those that would bring change, keep trolling!
Just wanted to tease them..many IPOB have been frustrating my kinsmen's lives...I'm sorry if it gets on ur nerves
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
TundeHashim:
Just wanted to tease them..many IPOB have been frustrating my kinsmen's lives...I'm sorry if it gets on ur nerves

Nobody is frustrating anybody, you are just being "you", just as whichever people you're referring to.
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by kingsmaila(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Very soon our oil will become worthless
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by symbianDON(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
just imagine say you come travel forget your car charger for house grin your own don done
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by dont8(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
okusflick:
Nice development, am just wondering what will start happening when we start having made in China electric cars,where battery go charge, 101%, just to die after 10mins.
Lol, we will cross the river when we get to the bridge.
Re: FORGET THE BRAKE. YOU’LL DRIVE ELECTRIC CARS WITH ONE PEDAL by balingaonline(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
I Pity Biafrans That Want To Die Only Because They Have Crued Oil. I See Electric And Solar Taking Over From Fuel Engines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The Dirtiest And The Most Germ-riddled Parts Of Your Car-By Motorpoint / 10 Most Annoying Things People Do While Driving / Jaguar Land Rover Patents A Car That Predicts Weather And Adapts Accordingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.