Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ay Rock With Tboss At The Nigerian Fire Service Center | Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Rock With Tboss At The Nigerian Fire Service Center | Fans React (448 Views)

Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / Annie Idibia Caught On Camera Being Jealous Of Tboss At An Event In Abuja(pics,v / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor Is Payporte Fashion Ambassador, Poses With Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ay Rock With Tboss At The Nigerian Fire Service Center | Fans React by NaijaNewsPapers: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-r2ualdBixrk/WXhOmkgcqpI/AAAAAAAADxk/CjYJk_RWToYYE7QeQhx4P2ac0s-D7jxigCLcBGAs/s640/AY2.png[/img]

AY on his Instagram this morning rocking with popular reality show Big Brother Naija, TBoss at the The Nigerian Fire service center.

REACTION:
eye_ren@kitty_cakes_and_men_wears my issue is not that they contributed, my thoughts are around the cost of resources in terms of Celebrity time cost he is putting into handing one ambulance to government. If this can be quantified you will see that it can be channeled into something more productive. Our idea of charity is twisted.
kitty_cakes_and_men_wears@eye_ren ooh okay
tonia_n_I like her
ceenthyaar@eye_ren Madam Sabinus,you haven't even donated first aid before...Don't be so bitter that you let those God's given eyes see negativity in everything...Speak positivity,see positivity
bigger_son@eye_ren attacking Churchill up and down.. what has ur own father giving to the orphanage? I pity ur life serious
official_ehizeI'm just here smiling..cos all I see is two people playing n goofing but some mumu up there still be looking for attention.Bigger Goat she don pass you ntor upon all your hate.���
amearypearl@eye_ren hehehe..... u r such a goat ah swear�� wetyn u don donate in your entire life .... eran keran�
adasnoopkingsI just love this my big bro @aycomedian God bless u plenty Amen.� keep.making us proud ���❤❤❤��

WATCH INSTAGRAM VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: Legendary Singer Honoured By Unesco / Hennessy Artistry VS Class First Live Audition With Vector, Falz, Yung6ix / How Davido Caused Commotion At The Airport (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.