Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Skye Bank Offer ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Offer ! (6487 Views)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / Oceanic Bank Offer / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2010
Hi all,

Skye Bank is recruiting ND holders starting from today.

Interested candidates should send a mail to skyejob2010(at)gmail(dot)com immediately and the job address will be forwarded to you.

HNDs too can apply, but make sure you use your ND credentials for your CV.

P.S. The salary is OK.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by adexchamp(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Is it for real?
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by Eeyore(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
And why can't the poster put up the bleeping job address here? Must people send him mails before he does that??
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2010
@Eeyore,

It's your choice. Nobody is forcing the job or the application on you !!!
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by afrobaby(f): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
can BSC apply too?
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Afrobabe,

Common, the post clearly indicated ND holders.

HNDsn have a chance as they can use their ND result to enter.

Good Luck.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2010
Today is the fourth day of CV submission for ND holders.

If you are lucky enough and get employed, please post a thread and thank me grin grin grin
for the information I gave out.

Good luck.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by laptop4nigeria: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
It think this is fraudulent
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
I marvel at people like this ,

laptop4nigeria:

Who give the f**k about what you think?

Just don't use your pessimism and negative thoughts affects
people that needs the job.

For some candidates asking questions,

It is basically tellering function and marketing, and few operations.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
I marvel at people like this ,

laptop4nigeria:

Who give the #*$% about what you think?

Just don't use your pessimism and negative thoughts affects
people that needs the job.

For some candidates asking questions,

It is basically tellering function and marketing, and few operations.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by macphilip: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
thanks for the info, more grease to your elbow
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by 2chuck: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
thx guy,i will send mine now
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by jace: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
pls has anyone submitted his or her cv to this said skyebank that is taking nd and hnd? l am abit scared o o o .l sent a mail and one british man replied asking me to send my cvs to one yahoo e-mail address.
house pls when did banks started using yahoo as the address naa?which kind poor HR be this one naa?

God dey o o o o.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by Herudite(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2010
Guy always assist people without attaching self interest, what cost u to paste the link directly to the site for colleaques to see? Where is Nigeria citizen in the future? God will forgive you.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by jace: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
pally nor vex say men nor gree post the website for here, na one kind funny e-mail address,
see the e-mail, posturcvs@yahoo.com
that is the e-mail address for the so-called skye bank ond and hnd recruitment,

so confirm for your self,
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by Vicakinz(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2010
pally nor vex say men nor gree post the website for here, na one kind funny e-mail address,
see the e-mail, posturcvs@yahoo.com
that is the e-mail address for the so-called skye bank ond and hnd recruitment,

Imagine this kain HR concultant, I guess the guy is compiling a fraudulent database that he wants to populate with people's information. Skye Bank uses xxxx@skyebankng.com.
How come this is the only place the Skye Bank advert is posted?

Very soon applicants will start receiving insulting "send me credit phone calls"
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by busoye19: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2010
A fairly used Nokia N95 8gb is available for sale at an affordable price. Contact 08094210809, 08035977631.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by mirakle: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
scam scam scam
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2010
Well, I think some of you have a point.

But for starters, Skye Bank do not recruit HND.

This exercise is a departmental recruitment (Revenue Collections & Franchise) for NDs.

So not necessarily from Skyebank HR.

Skyebank recruits candidates for ND position through a third party.

If you think it's a scam, then simply ignore.

This is the last week for the exercise.

Good luck.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by macphilip: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2010
this is purely a scam post. everybody beware
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
@macphillips,

I hope you have got a job already. Because if not, you might be doing yourself a
great disservice if you miss this job offer.

But if you have a job, let those that needs it, gets it.

@all, it is likely that the submission closes this Friday, but I will ask the lady in
charge again and give updates tomorrow morning.

Good luck !!!

P.S. I was a staff of Skye Bank before I found my calling !!!

grin grin grin
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by iyerim: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
BIG SCAM, shocked shocked shocked shocked@ poster HABA!!! y r u trying by all means to convince peeps to apply? na by force.?its obvious u know a bit about banking but whether franchise group or not it will still be www.xxxx@skybank.com or we will at least get a straight internet add from a confirm HR /recruitment firm.i know, as a matter of fact ,that there is no such on going recruitment in skye bank so pls stop this scam!!!!!
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
@iyerim,

I thought you should know what is called outsourcing.

When company wants to expand its workforce (in this case contract staff)
they don't bother using xyx@majorcompany(dot)com

They OUTSOURCE.

By the way, who asked you to apply sef grin
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by iyerim: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
if u didnt want my reply u wont post ur scam mail on this site angry angry angry angry.Look here mister whatever ur name is , outsourcing company(s) have names and website so which one is doing this recruitment? or is skyejob2010(at)gmail(dot) the name of the coy u shld be ashamed of ur self rather than trying effortlessly to defend ur dubious intent
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by Ayokunle07(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
I won't dismiss this completely as a fraud; it might not be. I work with Skye Bank and I am aware that sometimes a region or unit may choose to do some internal recruitment, which is definitely not from the Head Office. These staff will not be full/permanent staff. I have had instances when my branch manager would inform us to submit CVs of ND holders who are interested in doing some form of marketing, at a very short notice! So it might actually not be a scam.
I also think asking for people's profiles, by way of CVs, is not the best way to go about it as suspicions will be more than rife that it is a scam. If you actually don't mind, send and if you feel suspicious about it, then it's up to you.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Ayokunle,

Ayokunle07:

I won't dismiss this completely as a fraud; it might not be. I work with Skye Bank and I am aware that sometimes a region or unit may choose to do some internal recruitment, which is definitely not from the Head Office. These staff will not be full/permanent staff. I have had instances when my branch manager would inform us to submit CVs of ND holders who are interested in doing some form of marketing, at a very short notice! So it might actually not be a scam.
I also think asking for people's profiles, by way of CVs, is not the best way to go about it as suspicions will be more than rife that it is a scam. If you actually don't mind, send and if you feel suspicious about it, then it's up to you.

Thank you for your deep insight. I have decided not to reply iyerim again as she have chosen to conclude this is a fraud. Really, I don't have nothing to lose.

Except that she'll be discouraging innocent applicants.

The recruitment is a departmental deal for NDs, so no need to use the HR or an elaborate email address.

I was an officer in Skye Bank, but now I have my own business. I just got the info from a former colleague.

As Ayotunde rightly said, no one is forcing anybody to apply.

It's ya choice grin
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by grisskla(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
hope you are not one of does that will request for money, person without job should not be expected to pay o
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by schmuck(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2010
@grisskla,

Money for what

I am only giving out an information , no personal gain.
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by austinooo(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2010
Na scam, the poster defended this post more than necessary which means he has a direct gain fom it Please beware
Re: Skye Bank Offer ! by MrCrackles(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2010
schmuck:

Hi all,
Skye Bank is recruiting ND holders starting from today.
Interested candidates should send a mail to skyejob2010(at)gmail(dot)com immediately and the job address will be forwarded to you.
HNDs too can apply, but make sure you use your ND credentials for your CV.
P.S. The salary is OK.
You are a thief. . . .
Dont you have any shame?
Defending something that is obviously indefensible?
Scams and fraudsters have taken over your blood platelets. . .OLE oloshi!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Sonips Resources Company Ltd Job Vacancies A Scam?! / Workforce Calling / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.