Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ (30142 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Cutezt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lolz
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by obidevine(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When their career falls apart.

They remember Christ.

Justin Bieber's career is still waxing strong bro.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by xangerar: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I don't understand
He's now a new man.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Kruzilano(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.
are you kidding me?? Definitely not jb's career..
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by GodsMopol: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
xangerar:
He's now a new man.

As in, a completely new man. Glory *jumping*

Now I understand what it means when the Bible says there is joy over one repentant soul.

By the way, the prodigal son came back and no one flogged him. There was a feast. Many people still think God would flog him to death.

What a mighty God we serve. A merciful God He is.

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Dasgoro: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Pray for your country first.

I dont have one prayer point bro
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by obonujoker(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Imagine Beiber who has seen the world professing Christ, now small puerile atheist wey never pass Ojota go dey shout "God no dey".

Dumb atheist

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Liberal85(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.
Get your facts straight..His career is very much on track..Despacito ring a bell?

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Liberal85(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.
Get your facts straight...His career is very much on track. Despacito ring a bell? Smh

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Ratello: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is beautiful!
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Too much drugs dey worry Bieber.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dasgoro:
Good. Will be praying for him
You will be praying for Justin Bieber??
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
holakun11:
Justin Bieber the legend

Read books and broaden your scope of grammar before you can understand the word legend as you used it wrongly here
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Dasgoro: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
yemimajid:
You will be praying for Justin Bieber??
Hian
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by lenghtinny(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
See all these fanatics cumming on top jb matter...
If you believe this, then you should believe anything thrown your way angry
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by happYFingers(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
BUSTIN BIEBER...You slowpoke !
B8er L8 than nEVEr
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by SolexxBarry(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm me I don't understand the kind of born again lynxx is even claiming wen he keeps singing secular songs,u can't serve God and mammon bro
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
FACT CHECKER STRIKES AGAIN!

http://www.dailyedge.ie/justin-bieber-church-3514988-Jul2017/

Bloggers and Fake News
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by KELVINXY: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
If my bank account is as healthy as his
And
I have had enough models like he has

I probably build a church for God
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by joeworldInt: 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
story 4 d gods
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by RobinHez(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Siscooh: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrSarcasm:
I wonder if he'll start speaking in tongues
As soon as the Holy Spirit gives him utterance
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Siscooh: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
God is good and it pays to serve him
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by JustCurious: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
There is a praying momma somewhere...
Good on him.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by MarilynNash(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrSarcasm:

I feel everything is just for publicity though
Biko, do both of you know who Justin Bieber is? He doesn't need cheap publicity.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by herich(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bad news for we atheists. Lol.
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by SteveMarvic: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.
so you are telling me Justin bieber career as falls apart? undecided
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Jeromejnr(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:
Imagine Beiber who has seen the world professing Christ, now small puerile atheist wey never pass Ojota go dey shout "God no dey".

Dumb atheist

grin
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by jclassiq(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They remember Christ.

Chief when do you remember Christ?
Re: Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ by Rhayour: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
SELFmade7:
Rededicating to Christ or to illuminati

Make he go clean him tattoos and turn to gospel artist if not I no believe

As if he is rededicating his life to you. If you believe of what benefit is it to you not to talk of Justin Beiber or God. Abeg keep your belief and hustle for your next meal or N1,000 for your data. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo) / 2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.