Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage (36913 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by swiz123(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
THE Niger State Police Command has arrested a 14-year-old wife from Lifari Village in the Mashegu Local Government Area of the state for allegedly killing her 40-year-old husband, It was learnt that the suspect, Aisha Isah, and the late Usman, to whom she got married five months ago, were cousins.
Northern City News gathered that Isah had been complaining of starvation and maltreatment since she started living with Usman, who already had two wives.

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.

The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.

“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.
Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.
Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.

“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.
The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

http://www.lailasblog.com/14-year-old-wife-kills-husband-five-months-marriage/

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by swiz123(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Two ftc in two hours in my own posts,indeed God is wonderful.i dedicate this feat to my bae shirley and my mom Anthonia for alwYs believing in me cool and may all my enemies in the village die bcs of my success...

12 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by okawanyi(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Something must kill a man,
Mean while, check the name of the persons involved pls

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2017
14 years old is already given out for marriage, I can bet she didn't even attend secondary school. No wonder poverty and illiteracy is ravaging the north. Police should free the girl jor

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to men who are in the habit of beating their wives, women are not as weak as you think. One day una cup go full

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by auntysimbiat(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Bokoed , booked
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by AuroraB(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Way to go kiss
Keep it coming girls cool
Shebi na cradle-robbers undecided
Kosi ibaje n'ibe angry

31 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by UnknownT: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2017
The issue here is not marrying more than one wife, the real issue here is marrying women when you know you can't afford to take care of them and their children. Imagine telling the wives to go to their family houses and eat.
Please Moslems in the house, I know it's within your right from the Koran to marry up-to 4wives, please I want to ask, what does the Koran say about taking care of your wives?

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Her husband should have married someone younger.

This one already knows evil.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Caustics: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
These people are disgrace to Islam,most of what they are doing is because poverty.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
it's not about the age. it's about ''CONSENT''. IF a girl is not giving her consent to marriage, it's not an islamic marriage. Moreover, the girl in the picture above looks matured. Many of her age already knows what --------is called..... too bad, virginity has lost its value

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by blackbeau1(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
If only more of them will learn to do this. Why would anyone marry a 14yr old girl?

16 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by pautex: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why wouldn't she when she was forced into it. This should serve as a determents to prevent child marriages esp. in those regions.

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Shortyy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
14 shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
most of the people that commented above me are indeed very mad and senseless!!!!

How TF can you blame a14 year old girl for this

a 14 girl old girl who is suppose to be in school studying and dreaming of her future but no instead she was married off like a slave, I mean the man probably raped her and tortured her, it is a sad thing that the battered woman defence doesn't work In Nigeria... she should plea provocation and at least get manslaughter that's if that state doesn't practise Sharia law

she should have killed the man sooner and in a more brutal way, she should have cut off his balls and feed it to the dogs... men will always be scum and senseless

this is indeed sad...marrying off a young girl and killing her hopes and dreams.
#Indeed women suffer

13 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by nofindome(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
even the face of the girl can kill her husband... Anyway is none of ma business!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by ReubenE(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
This country is going to hell....why would a forty years old man marry a girl of fourteen?
As if that is not dehumanizing enough, the man is still irresponsible to the girl.

Religion will kill us in this country.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:
The issue here is not marrying more than one wife, the real issue here is marrying women when you know you can't afford to take care of them and their children. Imagine telling the wives to go to their family houses and eat.
Please Moslems in the house, I know it's within your right from the Koran to marry up-to 4wives, please I want to ask, what does the Koran say about taking care of your wives?
islAm said if we cant take care of two,we should marry one,it is not by force,this people are just disgrace to we Muslims

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Adeoba10(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:
God said marry one wife, BUT if you have the capacity (both financially, physical fitness) you can marry 2 or 3. And also if you can live among 2women with justice and not biased, u can marry 2wives,not that after marrying the 2nd wife, u start maltreating the first wife. If you are not financially bouyant to carter for 2women, is not a most for you to go for the 2nd wife. And again, it must be with the consent and awareness of the first wife b4 marrying the 2nd wife. God didn't compulsory 2wives, but ONLY IF...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by mrmoneyman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na dem.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by YelloweWest: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na wa o. What is a 40year old doing with a 14year old

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by ivolt: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Free the girl.
This is a case of self-defence.
One cradle-robber gone, more to follow.

12 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by deebrain(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
okawanyi:
Something must kill a man,

Mean while, check the name of the persons involved pls

It has been noted.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by TinaAnita(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
He deserved it.

Useless man

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:
Sahih International

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Confor(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm. An Innocent girl suddenly became Murderer out of Frustration from a greedy Husband and ''VERY BAD PARENTS''. What is going to be her fate now. cry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics) / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.