Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter (3618 Views)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2007
This foolish boy is my Daughters classmate (13) in the Summer he played stupid pranks , called house the Big Girl picked the phone and he says he wants to F**K my daughter (13) his bad luck was that his number was showing. My Bad luck is that when i phoned his mother she refused to listen even insulted me.
Well i saved the number just bin case.
Now yesterday i was going through the phone list and saw the number . I asked all my kid if that fool had phoned again.
Yes he had to speak to my last born (11).She was home alone.
You people need to see this boy. I do not know what country he comes from but his mother is German,. He has colored hair, Lip, nose and eye piecing am not sure about his thong.
My daughter (13) whos class mate he is says he is even quater to repeating the class.
If That happens he may land in my last borns class.

How did it all come about?

This girl next door i know her since she was born , she feels very free in my house (age 14) free enough to even come into my bedroom when am sleeping to ask me something. Or for me to message her into my handbag. . Besause she has repeated she is also in my daughters(13) class.
Well she came with some friends here to use the phone and call the boy to call them.
Only the little girl was home. And the Arrow of a boy now wanted to speak to my little girl.
I cannot talk to the Mother she is as stupid if not more than her son.
I have told my daughter (13) to tell the girl next door she is only allowed to come here alone and not bring her friends if i am not here or if she is not here.
I have told the llast born (11) not to let anyone into the house again if non of her sisters are home.
The big girl (17) told me that she has already driven them out of here b4.
She told them Ho ha that they are 14 and little girl is 11 so if the 13 year old is not here they have no biz here.
So what now.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2007
B$ i get smart answers my last born could pass for 8 or 9 years.
she is small childish and acts childish. even dresses childish
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2007
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by WesleyanA(f): 12:03am On Feb 09, 2007
lol. I understand how you feel a little.

some weird girl used used to call our home phone like two years ago to ask for my lil brother and my mom will always freak out. lol
but this guy you described is really bad and farrr from innocent.

you should go to her school and talk to her teacher (or his teacher) if his mom won't listen.
they know how to work their things out. maybe they'll suspend him for harrasment or something and he'll learn his lesson.

and you can tell your kids to stay away from him.

don't break his neck and don't fight his mom. lol
there must be other ways
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2007
Anyway i have cooled down a bit.
It was only last week i saw the bunch of them down the street hiding and smoking.
The only think that passed my mind was thank god that my kids are not among them.
They were afride i will report them . But i do not know ther parents from Adam so why bother
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by 2Legit: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
you think say ya pikin no dey follow dem smoke when you no dey there?
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2007
I bet my life on it they will not.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Radiant(f): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2007
lol. . . Don't even get this topic and the whole essay.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2007
Radiant:

lol. . . Don't even get this topic and the whole essay.
Its all about a stupid boy of about 14 with a bad reputation that has decided to put his eye on my daughter.
I hate him and i hate his mother. What kind of mother will allow her son to Peirce his lips and eye at that age? and a Dundee for that matter.

Now am annoyed again.
Yesterday My big girl was in the bus one of her old school mates told her that her sisters hang out with his brother, they dress tatty and drink and smoke,.(His brother gave then alcohol to drink.
Well my daughters told him that can never be her sisters. They do not drink , smoke or hang out anywere and not with boys. And they do not dress tatty.
So he now called the names of the so called sisters.It was the name of the girl next door and her new friends.
Come see how they just spoil some ones reputation.
Well My daughter told her school mate those are not her sisters and .And her sisters do not hang out with them.
And by the way The brother must be very stupid to give girls drink at that age,.
Me is thinking I know the parents of these girls.If i should report them or talk to them my self. Or just do as if i do not know
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2007
OGa Seun you changed the name of my topic.
One day you too will have a Daughter i want to see your reaction if one stupid boy like that will talk to her
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by NiteAngel(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2007
Its so sad but that's the reality of the world we live in.

I suggest you talk to your daughter, don't speak to her like a child, speak to her as a young lady. Let her know the pros and cons of her actions. Watch movies or read lbooks/materials about bad influence with her. This is because you will not always be there when the silly boy comes around and when the chips are down what matters most is what she does in your absence.

Add prayer to that and you will have solved a problem which may linger or reoccur in the near future.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by WesleyanA(f): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2007
you could change their schools
or better still, sit them down and give them a real loooong talk, like nite angel suggests.

report those kids.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 2:20am On Feb 11, 2007
Its all about a stupid boy of about 14 with a bad reputation that has decided to put his eye on my daughter.
I hate him and i hate his mother. What kind of mother will allow her son to Peirce his lips and eye at that age? and a Dundee for that matter.

any other person on Nairaland i would gladly give a reasonable opinion on this matter, but you mamaput sorry. You are the very same person on one thread saying there is nothing wrong in allowing your 17yrs old daughter sleep over at her boyfriend's place(and she lives in your house embarassed).  you were busy telling everyone oh if they are going to have sex then why not let her go to his house. Well you want to ask what sort of mother this boy's mum is who is disturbing your daughter ? maybe she is asking what kind of mother you are too.   Just to let you know people in glass houses !!!!  oh by the way you never know what your children get up to. you say they smoke and drink. I read some where here on Nairaland that you too smoked abit of weed when growing up tutututut!!! what do they say? karma and glass houses>? ring a bell?

by the way your weed confession  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=39251.msg871671#msg871671
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26450.0.html#msg736435

you easily give bad advice to young ppl here on the internet , now your child looks like she could be going the wrong way and you panicking . I so don't like hypocrites
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2007
The boy did not come he phoned.
He has the number from the phone list that everyone in the class has,.
Am not worried about my daughters .
Am mad about the boy calling here.
No need to talk to my daughter she did not do anything. Picking the phone is not a crime.Talking to a boy is not a crime.
having classmates that smoke is not a crime
But it is a crime for a 14 year old boy to approach an 11 year old girl .

Eurphoria You did not grow up in Nigeria did you?
Weed is even cheaper than Marlboro.
Yes i have tried weed who has not? Maybe you thats not my problem But there are worse things than smoking weed.
Show me one 17 year old Nigerian girl that is a Virgin.
For every one you show me i will show you 10 14 year old Nigerian girls that have had an abortion.
In other words you are saying because you cannot stand me my 11 year old daughter deserves it if that boy waylays her .
Good for you.
You think you are better than me.
Maybe one day you will have children . maybe one day they will read what their mother has been writing here. Will you stand to it.
My Kids know i smoked weed. I tell them.
Will you tell your kids about your sucking of white Dicks?
Do you think mothers fall out of containers ready made?
Every mother has a past.
Am sure am not much older than many of the users Mothers here .
We are maybe all one Generation and they were not living in a wordrobe-
They had a life
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2007
me I never smoke weed before o. God no go let my eye see bad thing
all the things wey you dey talk for here sef na bad things. you dey always try to lead our girls astray. I pray make all the yeye things wey you dey try put for our young girls minds, make dem happen to your own daughters too.
Eleru gbe ere u
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2007
Amen>
And let your daughters be like you and do what you did.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2007
Just good come and answer Amen if you are bold
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2007
but u dey give bad advice to other people's younger girls here
so u want spoil other people pikin but u think say ya own sef no go spoil
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2007
Answer Amen .
You want your Children to be like you not so. so answer Amen.
I answered amen to your prayer.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2007
as u dey try lead girls astray for here na so ya pikin sef go go astray.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2007
Okey but you have not answered amen .
Spoil your girls myAss.
You think say i be one useless bin to.
I grew up in Nigeria went to boarding house.
Na them bad pass. Let me not start here
No be Ghana girls wey rape new commers of class one or jss1.
No be Angola girls that get BRother Owerri in every state sugar daddy in every Village.

So why you never answer Amen that let your daughters be like you.
me have answered to amen .
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2007
you really think my kids in future will come here to read about how i like to suck white cocks? lmao please get real mamaput. Do u seriously think my name is really eurphoria and nairaland will still be here come 20yrs from now, or that you and I will still be posting here 20 odd years from now? lmao. I am an adult, leave by myself, and whose cock i suck blue green or otherwise has no bearing on anything here what so ever. You called this boy's mother a bad mother, you say he has tattoos and piercings all over , i just wanted you to hold a mirror to yourself and see if everyone judged kids by their parents then you too are a bad mother like you easily call another woman you don't know .

you say mothers do not come in ready made containers, very correct. please is that not contradicting yourself? you are calling this boy's mother bad,this boy  frankly is just being a child, well sort your child out and don't worry about other people's children. it is always those mothers who scream how bad other people's children are that are really bad mothers themselves or have the worst kids. Listen to this , true story yeah, when i was a teen one of my friend's mum refused to let myself and another girl come to her house to see her daughter,she called us bad South London breeds, just because her daughter came from Nigeria , so the rest of us born here were bad children. Anyways this girl who spent all her life in Nigeria turned out not to be a virgin after all, because she got pregnant at 16, myself and my friend were shocked because we thot she was a good girl and we the bad ones.By the way we were still virgins(just want u to know that your so called girls may not be angels, it is always the ones that look bad or talk bad that preserve themselves. Take a good hard look at yourself lady. Maybe if you werent spending 24hrs a day on Nairaland you would pay more attention to what your children get up to.

@Justgood
i thought it was just me who noticed how mamaput is quick to advice young girls here badly and tell them to go against their parents. Now the shoe is on the other foot and she is crying ''someome else is a bad mother'' .

mamaput advice for you. try not to wash your dirty linen in public, your problem is we have all seen and probably know so much about u and your daughters here that it is boring. Don't you have middle aged friends to talk this issue with? why come to a site full of children(myself included) people who know nothing about raising children like u have so often said?why? there are sites dedicated to mothers with teenagers all over , why not find one? that way you can take what they say knowing they too have children. You want to sit here and play internet mother to all here and at the same time play rebel kid(sometimes i wonder if u really are as old as u are? you don't make sense half the time and you are quick to take things personal) i thot wit age came wisdom? or is old age dementia showing a premature entrance?

In other words you are saying because you cannot stand me my 11 year old daughter deserves it if that boy waylays her .
Good for you.
You think you are better than me

I can stand you mamaput, don't get overly drama school about this.  Your 11yr old deserves the best(just like every other child in this world) and i will never wish her harm. As for being better than u, you said it not me, have a better opinion of yourself this sound to me like a complex. Dont let what people say about u be how u value yourself.
Eurphoria  You did not grow up in Nigeria did you?
SO? the problem you brought here to NLis universal, do you have to grow up in a certain region to relate? mamaput u no longer leave in Nigeria yourself so what is your noise? some of the things u come out with are so ancient. smiley

Last words i do not hate u or dislike you, i dislike your hypocrisy and double standards. Just don't be so quick to let bad advice reel from your tongue in future on the internet especially to someone else's child. KARMA IS A BITCH
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2007
lol jeez E.

Sunday's sermon? tongue
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2007
i am just sayin it as it is smiley
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2007
Okey good i out of nairaland.
Seun come and lock my account .
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2007
dont belive everything you read.
You will be suprised what people can dig up after 30 years.
You know so much about me and i know much about you.
Your picture has been here so has mine.
I wounder who has more to hide
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2007
Am not going anywere
Am here to stay a middleaged frustrated old woman.
What about you young girl do you not have a boyfriend? Or other friends
You spend too much time here yourself.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2007
Eurphoria:

you really think my kids in future will come here to read about how i like to suck white cocks? lmao please get real mamaput. Do u seriously think my name is really eurphoria and nairaland will still be here come 20yrs from now, or that you and I will still be posting here 20 odd years from now? lmao. I am an adult, leave by myself, and whose cock i suck blue green or otherwise has no bearing on anything here what so ever. You called this boy's mother a bad mother, you say he has tattoos and piercings all over , i just wanted you to hold a mirror to yourself and see if everyone judged kids by their parents then you too are a bad mother like you easily call another woman you don't know .

you say mothers do not come in ready made containers, very correct. please is that not contradicting yourself? you are calling this boy's mother bad,this boy frankly is just being a child, well sort your child out and don't worry about other people's children. it is always those mothers who scream how bad other people's children are that are really bad mothers themselves or have the worst kids. Listen to this , true story yeah, when i was a teen one of my friend's mum refused to let myself and another girl come to her house to see her daughter,she called us bad South London breeds, just because her daughter came from Nigeria , so the rest of us born here were bad children. Anyways this girl who spent all her life in Nigeria turned out not to be a virgin after all, because she got pregnant at 16, myself and my friend were shocked because we thot she was a good girl and we the bad ones.By the way we were still virgins(just want u to know that your so called girls may not be angels, it is always the ones that look bad or talk bad that preserve themselves. Take a good hard look at yourself lady. Maybe if you werent spending 24hrs a day on Nairaland you would pay more attention to what your children get up to.

@Justgood
i thought it was just me who noticed how mamaput is quick to advice young girls here badly and tell them to go against their parents. Now the shoe is on the other foot and she is crying ''someome else is a bad mother'' .

mamaput advice for you. try not to wash your dirty linen in public, your problem is we have all seen and probably know so much about u and your daughters here that it is boring. Don't you have middle aged friends to talk this issue with? why come to a site full of children(myself included) people who know nothing about raising children like u have so often said?why? there are sites dedicated to mothers with teenagers all over , why not find one? that way you can take what they say knowing they too have children. You want to sit here and play internet mother to all here and at the same time play rebel kid(sometimes i wonder if u really are as old as u are? you don't make sense half the time and you are quick to take things personal) i thot wit age came wisdom? or is old age dementia showing a premature entrance?

I can stand you mamaput, don't get overly drama school about this. Your 11yr old deserves the best(just like every other child in this world) and i will never wish her harm. As for being better than u, you said it not me, have a better opinion of yourself this sound to me like a complex. Dont let what people say about u be how u value yourself.SO? the problem you brought here to NLis universal, do you have to grow up in a certain region to relate? mamaput u no longer leave in Nigeria yourself so what is your noise? some of the things u come out with are so ancient. smiley

Last words i do not hate u or dislike you, i dislike your hypocrisy and double standards. Just don't be so quick to let bad advice reel from your tongue in future on the internet especially to someone else's child. KARMA IS A BITCH

aww bless.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2007
Anyway back to the Topic.
It is not normal for a 14 yearold boy to approach an 11 year old Girl.
We are talking of a small girl and not an almost adult of a Teenager.
She tells me he keeps on comming to talk to her but she dose not answer him.
So what dose he want from her.
he is not her age not her classmate.
It would be different if it was age mate or class mate that will be something she can handle.
But this boy is normally or 3 years above her but he repeated two times i think
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2007
just talk to the teachers about it and about the whole calls thing. contact the police.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2007
TOH rubbish !!
people in glass houses should not throw stones mamaput. Now you change your story , i like your manipulative way  wink 
answer this why did you call this boy's mother a bad mother? and why did you advice a girl here with a problem about sleeping at her boyfriends house, that this was ok? you cant have it all. if u want a sympathetic ear, try not to be judgemental urself.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by mamaput(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2007
Am not that wicked. he is in the older girls class and she says the Teacher hates him.
If i tell her she will hate him More and maybe mark his papers worse.
He is already on the boarder to repeat again.
I will not use my hand and push that last push.
Talking to the police ? Will that not give him a file.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Men ,how Many Of You Would Want A Working Wife ? / Would You Wait For Your Unmarried Elder Brother/sister Before U Marry? / Common Sexual Problems In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.