Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor (21641 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Mcreloaded(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Nice one

Although, Gov Elrufai have not started work on most of the Secondary school, but a lot of Primary Health Care Centers had being renovated or built. More facilities had being provided. Road and Drainage construction is on going.(I have a access to PHC renovation schedule document)

Road leading to Rural Areas have being reconstructed, and so on...

Damage control, try doing a better job cause if am the one paying you I will be angry with you because you should know some truth cannot be covered up
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Nov6(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria my country i pledge
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by GoodMuyis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Damage control, try doing a better job cause if am the one paying you I will be angry with you because you should know some truth cannot be covered up

Tell me you are not serious, the I will take you serious,

Kaduna state Gov care less about what you think. BTW am telling what I have seen
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by DVC1: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Funny enough El Rufai spent billions of naira feeding school children in Kaduna and no chairs in classroom. Hmmmmm God save this nation from blood sucking vipers
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Ewedegubbler: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
I swear you will not find this in the SE because the moment you get into JS1 your parents hit you with a big locker and key. the schools dont provide such things in the SE, but i guess this is the North where everything is free, Even degrees are now awarded to cows for free...
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by chrisskynet(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
I don't believe the story
you beta believe it.
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Danzakidakura(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
wickedness of that short devil El Rufai to southern Kaduna Christians go to mando or other areas inside town where does Muslims are they are sitting on a good chairs
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by Sonoyom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Only in the Zoo
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by bobby56(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
GOD would bless whoever posted this 'WICKEDNESS' of the Government (from Northern Nigeria) for the whole World to see. I knew this school very well because I also graduated from GSS, Kakuri in the same Kaduna South, and I experienced a similar fate in JSS One(1). This is one of the reasons while I strongly believe and assert that, Govt Officials from the Northern Nigeria are more CORRUPT than their Counterparts from the South, but they used PROPAGANDA through the Press to cover their EVIL ATROCITIES.

Probably those Students are sitting for Promotional Exam or even WASCCE exams. Once again God bless whoever posted this show of shame for everyone to see.
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by izuswift(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
My ppa
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by lancoster: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
No be lie oh.... I sat on a stone when I was in Government Secondary school Kakuri. is one of those things.. we call it first come; first serve, because if you don't come early, you will sit on the floor.

sarrki:
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by izuswift(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na corpers dey do most of the work for dat school

1 Like

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by sepalapen(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
From celebrating two years uninterrupted nepa supply to writing exam on the floor. cha i this country eh!
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by duketerry22(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Better believe it another GSS school where I'm serving at in Kaduna is in the same state this one is even better they have neat uniforms my own school is worse..U say u don't believe it? Wake up from ur slumber
sarrki:
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by egopersonified(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
I solicited funds from some politicians who were indigenes of a village where I served in nasarawa to provide desks and chairs for two classes. One politician refused to drop money, that the project was meaningless, that he could just pick up his phone and make a single call and the whole school will be filled with chairs. Na so I start to disturb the man to make that call, even when I had finished the project. Till I left, nothing.
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by ussy09(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nasarawa Gss gbagyi

Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by molekoole(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
writing exams with textbooks in their hands?! BTW whose yansh dey protrude for first picture?
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by gloryman91: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
You must cheat o.
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by faithchubby93(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Same thing at GSS Giwa...
No chair, no table... Nothing at all
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by annyberry: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
d same in d skool I teach here in Kano, praying for d building not to collapse on us one day.....
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by cherrytunes: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is Not Proper Naija Campus Gist.
Re: Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
nawa o, thats serious, the principal should report to the state government o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sacking Tsunami Swept Auchi Poly After Newspapper Report On Sex Scandal / VCs, ASUU Reject 120 Cut-Off Mark For University Admission / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.