Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Moohits Music+ Vacancy - N15,000 Monthly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moohits Music+ Vacancy - N15,000 Monthly. (317 Views)

Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moohits Music+ Vacancy - N15,000 Monthly. by kingdombusiness: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Moohits Music+ is recruiting for Editors to work on our blog. We’re interested in people dwelling in Owerri, IMO STATE ONLY.

What is my job?

Blogging is all about uploading contents online and visitors accessing them on a portal.

Therefore, your job is to help us upload music and videos to our portal. For how to get the music, we’ll show you how.

What more should I know?

It takes three things for a business to grow: dedication, passion, and consistency. If you have got these three things and would love to share it with the world through our portal, then we’re willing to reward you for that.
We’re not interested in applicants only interested in the money. Rather in those with the passion for seeing our business grow and get paid for it.

Salary?

The provision of data is our responsibility. Your job is only to upload contents.
At the end of each month, you go home with N15,000.

For Enquiries chat us up on WhatsApp: 09034727317 or call. Two people needed so be fast about contacting us.

Check out the blog: http://www.moohits.com/2017/06/23/kly-scrrr-pull-up-ft-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Card's / Do You Have An Online Identity? / How To Succeed With Content Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.