Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Eleven Types Of Student You Will Meet In Lecture Room... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eleven Types Of Student You Will Meet In Lecture Room... (700 Views)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Twelve UNIOSUN Students Collapse Inside Lecture Room.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Types Of Student You Will Meet In Lecture Room... by Oladipo1166(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2017
ELEVEN TYPES OF STUDENT YOU WILL MEET IN LECTURE ROOM...
1. THE LATE COMERS:
This is certain, you will always see the COMERS that come to class about 30mins to the end of the lecture.
2. THE BACK SITTERS:
These set of people are always found sitting at the back, in fact some even have permanent seat there.
3. THE FRONT SITTERS:
These set of people are also always found sitting at the front even some of them have permanent seat.
4. THE SLEEPERS:
These set of people are always found sleeping in class, if the lecture is boring or not, it has turn to their normal routine, I have friend like that.
5. THE SPECTATORS:
These set of people are always not concentrating in class, the only come to class to mark attendance, their motivation for coming to school is extrinsic and they play, joke and make jest of the lecturer also inspect how the class goes.
6. THE GREEDY STUDENT
These set of people I call them "GREEDY GREEDY" because they will be the one to collect seat for about ten people even for friends that are still on their beds and would not even allow you to manage.
7. THE SCHOLARS
These set of people are always "Over sabi" they knows all what the lecturer is teaching and some will be busy disturbing others from concentrating to the lecture and some will be busy looking for lecturers error.
8. BAE HUNTERS
These set of people are the big boys and girls of the class , I call them the "Classy ones" most of them are dullard while some are genius that they don't mingle with other class members and are mostly found at the back of the class.
9. DISTURBERS/ NOISE MAKERS/ TALKATIVE.
These set of people always disturbs the class, even some will be busy going in and out of the class, gisting, telling each other stories of between them and their partners e.t.c. most of them are females while some are male and when result comes out they will be decorated with "F" .
10. WI-FI USERS
I call them wifi users they are common in unilorin you will see them at the back of the class busy using wi-fi to download what they can't download with their normal MB downloading file of many gigabyte..... I am an example of this ... Lols...
11. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

Source:
https://betterfame..com/2017/07/eleven-types-of-student-you-will-meet.html
Re: Eleven Types Of Student You Will Meet In Lecture Room... by Oladipo1166(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Dangote Business School Application Is Still On Sales / Asuuuuuuuuu / 21,000 Teachers Sacked- Kaduna State Workers Shut Down Street In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.