Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Thank You For Taking Away My Bitterness And Anger Lord. I'm Looking Forward To M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank You For Taking Away My Bitterness And Anger Lord. I'm Looking Forward To M (402 Views)

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Khloe: I Have 7 Years Before Getting Married, not looking forward to having kids / "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Taking Away My Bitterness And Anger Lord. I'm Looking Forward To M by Jameswin0147: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Singer, Waje took to her Instagram page to thank God for taking away bitterness and anger away from her and revealed that as strange as it may sound, she is looking forward to meeting him. Read what she wrote below..

Click for more photos http://codedwap2..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Davido's New Track "Pere" Lyrics Ft Young Thug & Rae Sremmurd / Betty And Sonny Irabor Celebrate 34TH Marriage Anniversary / Nawa Oh! See Video Of Small Doctor & Crew As Dem Beat Up Marwa Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.