Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (23506 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by madjam(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-rFaS3ZMqwPY/WXh9IlyMnlI/AAAAAAAM4PA/QrqAF8gLHg8Rc21xYQ4QLJcMb7sjI5qQQCLcBGAs/s400/P.jpg[/img]
According to Kabir Laminu, a graduate of Biomedical Engineering, University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, Borno, his friend and colleague, Simon has converted to Islam. He now answers Abubakar.

Laminu announced this on Facebook on Monday, July 24th.

"Manasa Simon He shows interest in this beautiful religion he convert to Islam his Islam name is Abubakar.
Happy to see you Converting to Islam.
#Mashallah welcome to Islam . May Allah guide you .
May Allah guide him to the straight path"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-qXWMy1uCaac/WXh9ITuzR1I/AAAAAAAM4O8/iMsAIDRGec0bbAqiS2Wbg6IfnLgHEoPMQCLcBGAs/s1600/O.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-KJ6-FWNLxb4/WXh9I4K6Y7I/AAAAAAAM4PE/iIVj1pwvjCgKIveOHqzuWmPgbf4GRSA9gCLcBGAs/s1600/Q.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-PTjBw55aW8s/WXh9JtQ2qjI/AAAAAAAM4PI/eb3iNK8n_FsRXlZGy-t3L1uFP3nZyVn7QCLcBGAs/s1600/T.png[/img]

More @ >>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/christian-man-converts-to-islam-in.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

10 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Okundaye4(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm,

As a free moral agent, he has the right to choose his religion.

Wish him well.

23 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Auuzu!!

I'd rather be an Atheist than become a Muslim.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Flashh: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is total foolishness. Converting from Christian to Muslim.

Which sane person does that?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
That Mumu Converted to Islam to escape Bokoharam.... Oga better go back to your church because Bokoharam is neutral, Dem dey bomb both Mosque and Church .. Na only shrine dem never Bomb!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by telim: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by jamalnation(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
error

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by SmartyPants(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
50 dollars for the mod that can give me a reasonable explanation for why this should on the front-page

22 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by younglleo: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anoda overgrown zygote grin
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by iamwoods(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
I cant blame him.it might be due to survival.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
[size=18pt]WARNING TO any CHRISTIANS COMMENTING

Your abuse and calling the convert foolish does not help, and only paints Christianity in a bad light.

Love thy neighbor.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by eleojo23: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Survival strategy. Insurance against boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by fseun(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Of its the other way round now... Hm

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Olasco93: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
One wonderful gift God gave us is the power of Choice. He will never impose a decision on you.
Above all, the good things you envy in others exists in you!

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Liability(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
He converted and his family didnt want him dead and rejected him.
But if a muslim convert to be a christian it will be world war 3.
Why is the religion of peace not peaceful and tolerant?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Threat of boko haram?
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by LordKO(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Every form of religion is an object of subjugation. . . . No religion is better than the other. God/Allah remains supreme. Anyone who need religion to do good simply lack good morals and as such should change his/her ethical philosophy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jehovah keeps losing to Allah tongue

3 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Jideemenam: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okundaye4:
Hmmm,

As a free moral agent, he has the right to choose his religion.

Wish him well.
Lobbish
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by ajulu8000(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brainwashed or maybe the dude is really in need of cash and was given a choice

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Frankyboy1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Hillzy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah keeps losing to Allah tongue
What is dis fish head saying?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by michaelfriday44(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
how is this one news. rubbish . u convert good for u how is that one our biz

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by ahhdah(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
I see..
How can one convert to a religion which persuades violence and Murder...
I'd rather believe one who saves than one who takes
My opinion tho..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Okundaye4(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jideemenam:

Lobbish

Abeg maintain your lane.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by abubakare11: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahaha i laugh in religion
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by jashar(f): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
ehyah!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Fires Back At Erelu Agbaye, Says Allegation Of Occultism Amounts / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.