Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Eek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eek (444 Views)

Eek-a-rat! The Nigerian Issue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eek by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yikes
Re: Eek by GR8ST(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lmao... I actually don't see the need for voting in 2019 when there is actually nothing credible to offer. Imagine someone shows you two bad eggs on the counter and ask you to pick one for consumption... Thats the way I picture democracy of NIGERIA. The worst part is that both eggs will rather condemn each other rather than them self... So the gullible folks is drawn into the game of taking sides

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meet State Governors In London / How Oyo State Shocked Me,oyo Corper / The Only Way Out For Nigerian Unity And Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.