Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (50568 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by skedman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
It is well for her already grin The guy should channel his energy into something better and stop embarrassing himself.

Diezani is corrupt like every other naija politician.
ha ha . It shall not be well for your generation. Poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Ever8054: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
It is well for her already grin The guy should channel his energy into something better and stop embarrassing himself.

Diezani is corrupt like every other naija politician.
so what's your point?... ipob ,defender of evil..
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by EmekaMD(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Now that it's been recovered from her, I hope everyone would now be given #153m by ur calculations?
I'm no fan of Diezani but I must tell u that this current administration lives on propaganda..

Why do they still need to borrow to sponsor a 6trillion budget when they have #27 trillion recovered loot at there very disposal?

RIP to common sense

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH HER.... undecided undecided undecided

GREEDY AND WICKED WOMAN
thunder fire tunubu entire generation too

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by imam07: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
go carry cardboard do protest in favor of her.Eronko keronko.eranbon.because she comes from your so called cursed region.No be first name u dey call ur papa and mama 4 ur side? lazy fool.Pikin dey steal,papa and mama dey hail am.Go tell your papa to go do DNA test.Nah time his eyes go open u be omo ale.Son of a thousand fathers.
ZorGBUooeh:

Yur motherz moda shrinked p**sy dia..Useless born troway..EWU OFIA.
I repeat it shall not be well with him for not speaking up against looters from his skull mining region.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
humblenature:
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT.. SOUTHERNERS ARE SENSELESS.. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE A SOUTHERNER CRITISIZED NORTHERNERS FOR STEALING? BABANGIDA .. ABDULSALAM.. ABACHA FAMILY AND CO.. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE CRITISIZED THEM FROM SOUTH? U R THERE RATTLING UR MOUTH.. HUNGRY ACTOR.. WHO SAY U SHULD NOT JOIN POLITICS? EWU.. TINUBU AND CO ROBBING LAGOS DRY HAVE U SPOKEN ABOUT THEM? EWU GAMBIA.. IS DESMOND ELLIOT NOT UR MATE? EWU GAMBIA.. NIGERIA IS A NATIONAL CAKE.. INCASE U DONT KNOW SORRY.. BUT THATS IT.. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGERIA. ITS JUST A CAKE TO SHARE AND DEIZANI HAS SHARED HER OWN .. PRAY THAT U JOIN POLITICS AND SHARE URS SO THAT UR FAMILY CAN LIVE BETTER LIFE.. AND FOR THE RECORDS, OYIBI PEOPLE LIKE RICH AFRICANS ..

Is like ur entire lineage is senseless..... all this Eastheners always support ur people whether they want to kill you, u will still support them, very sentimental. i hate you guys with passion. stupid person

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by holycuriousity(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
simple research would have helped this guy. Does he know what 90billion dollars is??
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
thunder fire tunubu entire generation too

All of you are the same stupid people
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNHE7SV9qI
infact thunder fire and cripple aremu or what do u call yourself.he didnt see tinubu and obasanjo abi.He will not see tomorrow for singling only her .i don even dedicate him obituary .nonsense guy

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by smileyoo: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
its not right to single out only her for cursing, when there are other bigger thieves she learnt the trade of stealing from, like ibb,obj, gej, bat, e.t.c. let curse be upon all our past leaders that looted our treasury. amen ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Akolawole(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Have you heard the slogan '' It is Our Sister o ooooo'' ?

There is stability of government in Lagos and Delta for the past 16 years.

Can we compare the outputs in the 2 states today?

Up till today, Ibori is a legend.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

All of you are the same stupid people
all the same tinubu and his entire race we meet the same faith these stupid actor wish deziani
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
imam07:
go carry cardboard do protest in favor of her.Eronko keronko.eranbon.because she comes from your so called cursed region.No be first name u dey call ur papa and mama 4 ur side? lazy fool.Pikin dey steal,papa and mama dey hail am.Go tell your papa to go do DNA test.Nah time his eyes go open u be omo ale.Son of a thousand fathers.
Nna men make una see me see dis son of an olosho ..Criticize fashola,fayemi,obasanjo,jagaban ad co before you criticize her..EZI ohia.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by MENTORCH(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
They are bigger thieves that are still moving and nobody is calling them.

IBB
ATIKU
IBORI
TINUBU
OBASANJO
SARAKI

Over a thousand of them, it's because she is a woman number one and APC is in power.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
all the same tinubu and his entire race we meet the same faith these stupid actor wish deziani
wait do u see tinubu loot money..... if tomorow tinubu too discover that he loot... we all swear for him..... but why defending Deziani.... that is my concern.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
infact thunder fire and cripple aremu or what do u call yourself.he didnt see tinubu and obasanjo abi.He will not see tomorrow for singling only her .i don even dedicate him obituary .nonsense guy
Don't mind de useless cow..His brother is busy collecting money from corrupt pipul from his region to shoot movie his hia talking trash.. angry
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Coldfeets: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
What of her oga at the top?

The hero who told the whole world that stealing is not corruption?

Will it ever be well with him in this life and in the next to come?

Chai!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

wait do u see tinubu loot money..... if tomorow tinubu too discover that he loot... we all swear for him..... but why defending Deziani.... that is my concern.
okay if tinubu is not a looter let God punish me but if otherwise god punish u .The idiot aremu should have started with the main looter like obasanjo,tinubu,abacha orji .the bastard actor only single deziani because is a she or probably from igbo tribe .once more Aremu obituary is already set for such hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by kenex4ever(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
This guy is a fool, so he is believing those figures apc agents are quoting.
By d way, benefited from d money, is it not your brothers? Or u didn't read dat part.

It shall not b well with fashola for all dat he stole in Lagos plus d one dat he tried to still b4 our hardworking senators stopped him.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Coldfeets:
What of her oga at the top?

The hero who told the whole world that stealing is not corruption?

Will it ever be well with him in this life and in the next to come?

Chai!

I wonder ooooo, we have animals in this country ooooo..... still defending corrupt people
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by imam07: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
You think we yoruba be like ibos that do not see any wrong person among themselves.Yorubas always call a spade a spade.Is like u are blind and cant read.so many times yorubas do abuse Obasnjo,Tinubu,Saraki and others concerning many atrocities. not only fraud.We no be hypocrite like the ibos that see all ibos as guiltless and saint.
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna men make una see me see dis son of an olosho ..Criticize fashola,fayemi,obasanjo,jagaban ad co before you criticize her..EZI ohia.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

she single her out only while the main looter are around.his(aremu) obituary is already certain.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Eluwilussit(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH HER.... undecided undecided undecided

GREEDY AND WICKED WOMAN

Someone just spent #13 billion in one month. We keep crying about pdp, Jonathan, Diezani and co, while the looting goes on. Another couple of years, we will start crying about this current looters while the new ones go on another looting spree. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
okay if tinubu is not a looter let God punish me but if otherwise god punish u .The idiot aremu should have started with the main looter like obasanjo,tinubu,abacha orji .the bastard actor only single deziani because is a she or probably from igbo tribe .once more Aremu obituary is already set for such hypocrisy

God go punish you tooo. see am not defending tinubu as u are defending ur sister deziani..... that is the different between me and you. i know all of them are d same but defending ur sister is an offence punishable by death
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Meritocracy: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Having money doesn't mean its well with her as money is not always happiness, why is she hidding and not moving freely with all the money. Sometimes rich men pray for money to go and be replaced with sound health, those who were saying health is wealth are not fool.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
she single her out only while the main looter are around.his(aremu) obituary is already certain.

You better go ur village to kill him.... u are not ashamed of ur self
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

guy if tunubu is not a looter let God punish me but if otherwise same to ur entire race.amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
imam07:
You think we yoruba be like ibos that do not see any wrong person among themselves.Yorubas always call a spade a spade.Is like u are blind and cant read.so many times yorubas do abuse Obasnjo,Tinubu,Saraki and others concerning many atrocities. not only fraud.We no be hypocrite like the ibos that see all ibos as guiltless and saint.
ShaLLap!when una don criticize una small gods u mention?Mind you saraki is fulani a decendant of alimi, his not afonja.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
guy if tunubu is not a looter let God punish me but if otherwise same to ur entire race.amen!!!

If u like died... ur death will be in vain.....
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Amiin..Dont mind the hypocrites..Dey think they are wise.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

God go punish you tooo. see am not defending tinubu as u are defending ur sister deziani..... that is the different between me and you. i know all of them are d same but defending ur sister is an offence punishable by death
OGA i am not defending her but while should he single out a junior looter and live the main looters that have destroyed these country.this same man accuse and cursed igbo for film piracy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday / Tacha Joins #ENDSARS Protest (Photos, Video) / Akwa Ibom Finest Celebrities(pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.