Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' (50563 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Don Jazzy: Will God Forgive Diezani Alison-Madueke If She Asks For Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by iukpe: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Well if not for APC She would have hidden the loot under another PDP government and returned to contest presidency in 2019, them BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM .........the richest black woman in the world!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
bamidek:

If u like died... ur death will be in vain.....
i am very certain is a looter but while are you defending the godfathers of looters(TUNIBU)

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Misterdhee1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
kodded:

undecided undecided

so when will he say the same thing to buhari and co

...foolish man sad
Which money did Buhari steal or better still which money has he stolen? The way u peep go to any length to support corruption is shameful... May all the curses the guy said be upon every Nigerian politicians that have stolen and those that are about to steal, including the foolish followers backing them.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Israeljones(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
infact thunder fire and cripple aremu or what do u call yourself.he didnt see tinubu and obasanjo abi.He will not see tomorrow for singling only her .i don even dedicate him obituary .nonsense guy

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by imam07: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
That is why u will always be a fool. The more u look d less u see. We that we know we know.Bukola nah fulani name to u? U just sit down inside ur flooded house and be saying what u dont know.Too much of gari have blocked your eyes and other senses so u cant think.Like father son.Mother dey sell ogogoro son dey sell weed.
ZorGBUooeh:

ShaLLap!when una don criticize una small gods u mention?Mind you saraki is fulani a decendant of alimi, his not afonja.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear he disappointed me ..It's only a very poorly developed brain that will believe a minister stole and returned 90 billion dollars (a figure 4 times our national budget) without asking himself what bank accepted such money grin grin..Common sense is truly not common OOO...He even did that famous illiterate calculation where every Nigerian can get 200 million naira hahahaha

I just weak. If kunle afolayan can be so dumb ,there is no reason to expect much better reasoning from many nairalanders. No wonder politicians keep saying it that only their kids are good and intelligent enough for public political offices and that majority of nigerian youths are totally clueless and dumb. How can any sane person believe that a single person will embezzle 90 billion dollars not even naira of a nation funds when even nigeria total budget for 3 years isnt up to that? Nigeria total external reserves isnt even up to 50billion, no documents to back up the claim, no conviction,even efcc sef isnt talking about it any more.
Truly nigerians deserves a dullard like buhari as their president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kunle should also make another video and curse dansuki. He too embezzled 500 BILLION dollars.
compound fools

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
May Thunder without Brake fall on her.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ottohan: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Y is he taking it personal with Deziani...
Abi he wanted to chyke her and she refused??
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i am very certain is a looter but while are you defending the godfathers of looters(TUNIBU)
I am not defending him... All of them are d same, but don't defend her that is all
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bamidek(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I am not defending him... All of them are d same, but don't defend her that is alll
vingeophysicist:
I am not defending him... All of them are d same, but don't defend her that is all
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Slurity(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
kodded:

undecided undecided

tell me just one thing buhari has done to rub this country. ...foolish man sad
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by BabaAduras: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
I did not say people should not loot. Loot but let the cash flow so that the suffering masses will benefit from it. Not to loot and sit on it. angry

You are a complete fool. People who think like you are those that allowed Nigeria to get this bad with your "Babangidaism" - a way thinking that looter should spread wealth.

This way of thinking (Babangidaism) is never sustainable and in the end stun the grow of economy till the economy will go into comatose and eventual collapse.

Stealing that dated back well before Diezani, the likes of you condoned it because crumbs were trickling down the line to you, now see the effect of the stealing - Nigeria economy is now in a state of comatose almost at the point of collapse before the dunce GEJ threw-in the towel.

Yet you still have the gut to write "I did not say people should not loot. Loot but let the cash flow so that the suffering masses will benefit from it. Not to loot and sit on it". Truly you must be a complete fool because you did not/have not/chosen not to learn from past experience.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
imam07:
That is why u will always be a fool. The more u look d less u see. We that we know we know.Bukola nah fulani name to u? U just sit down inside ur flooded house and be saying what u dont know.Too much of gari have blocked your eyes and other senses so u cant think.Like father son.Mother dey sell ogogoro son dey sell weed.
Guy go ad find ur mate..you wan force yoruba on a fulani man..The fact my name is John dosent make me an English man..
Is ur ogogoro sipping tout of a fada back?abi is he still in the bus stop lazing his life away,collecting owo mi da from buses..SON OF A TOUT. angry
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by SHAKABOOM: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy go ad find ur mate..you wan force yoruba on a fulani man..The fact my name is John dosent make me an English man..
Is ur ogogoro sipping tout of a fada back?abi is he still in the bus stop lazing his life away,collecting owo mi da from buses..SON OF A TOUT. angry
OH BOY see UPPERCUT to the osefagus. grin Ar sure say ar spell am well.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by peezeygwiny(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
StephDamielola:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH HER.... undecided undecided undecided

GREEDY AND WICKED WOMAN
Nairaland girls dun dae fine oo
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Darius4God(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
kodded:

undecided undecided

...foolish man sad

One of her disciples spotted Go and bring the one given to you before the curse lands on your head

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by robay(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Try and use Ur sense mumu ..how much is Ur national budget , which bank in the world kept such an amount with them grin grin..İ swear your IQ is below 60 Sir
u need brain transplant, because ur current brain is dead undecided undecided
Lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by robay(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Olukat:

27trn?
How much is your budget in a year
Make we get small sense nah, haba! sad sad sad
u dey mad, wetin concern u with my post Fire fall on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by joey150(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
I did not say people should not loot. Loot but let the cash flow so that the suffering masses will benefit from it. Not to loot and sit on it. angry

They need to shoot you on your testis and ship you off to the Amazon rain forest.

Spits!

Stinking mentality you have. If i ask, they'll say you went to school! Better go back to secondary school cause you learnt nothing.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by Basic123: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
TRUTH2020:
AFONJAS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6,WHAT ABOUT Tinubu AND OBJ THAT SUCKED NIGERIA AND STILL SUCKING BILLIONS.FVCK OFF AFONJAS
you mean like Igbos that normally shout OBJ, Tinubu and Ibb and forget about ken nnamani,ekweremadu,evan enwerem,emeka ihedioha,anyim pius anyim,stella oduah,Allynson madueke,chuba okadigbo,james ibori and alamesiagha.

Now that your daughter too has stolen,hope you will not blame hausa/fulani and fulani for your underdevelopment again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by chiscohenryq(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Afterall Nnamdi Kalu is fighting, dat question shud be thrown to you. Over.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by obyrich(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jengem:
this guy na illiterate

even IBB no see $90 billion thief
$90 bn? That guy is a pathetic fool. What is Nigeria's gross earnings within the period under review that a petroleum minister could embezzle that much? All the people who stole our common wealth and put us in this present hardship will not go unpunished. Nemesis is catching up with them already.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by femzylivey(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
If it is true, then why are we here??
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by samdav925: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
E for no curse the woman if she be him sugar mummy
Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bkool7(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
It is well for her already grin The guy should channel his energy into something better and stop embarrassing himself.

Diezani is corrupt like every other naija politician.

I dont think the guy said you shouldnt call others out...so why are you unhappy he called her out?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by bkool7(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
kodded:

undecided undecided

I ...foolish man sad
Did he tell you not to insult Buhari like you usually do?

Or when you insulted buhari he called you foolish.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by imam07: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
I dey my state.You are outside your state suffering because Diezani Maduekeke has stolen your future fortune with hers.Many of your people are in other people's land because there are nothing to achieve in ipob states.instead of u people to deal with your leaders who have turned u to be foreigner in Nigeria and other countries but u did not.You mumu never do.We no dey drink ogogoro here,we respect elders and our juniors respect us.
ZorGBUooeh:

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by ZorGBUooeh: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
imam07:
I dey my state.You are outside your state suffering because Diezani Maduekeke has stolen your future fortune with hers.Many of your people are in other people's land because there are nothing to achieve in ipob states.instead of u people to deal with your leaders who have turned u to be foreigner in Nigeria and other countries but u did not.You mumu never do.We no dey drink ogogoro here,we respect elders and our juniors respect us.
This junky still dey hia sha..So ijaw woman don turn ipob?Yu see ur misrable life..Yu respect elders baa?OK! As ur elder I command yu to go ad sleep.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' by sayentease(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
Look at this guy o... Is she the reason you are unable to cut you hair... Shaving stick fall on YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.