Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Woman Shocked To See Her Dead Mother Watering Some Plants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shocked To See Her Dead Mother Watering Some Plants (759 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shocked To See Her Dead Mother Watering Some Plants by modaink333: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Woman Shocked to See Her Dead Mother Watering Some Plants at Home 18 Months After Her Burial (Photo)
2017/07/26 12:02:32tori.ng

Google Street View caught mum Beryl Turton outside her Tamworth home

An English woman, Denise Underhill, has revealed that she couldn’t believe her eyes after spotting her mum on Google Street View – 18 months after she died

The woman who moved to Florida from Tamworth, Staffordshire, said she had an urge to check on her old home in the UK – and was given the shock of a lifetime when she realised her mother was pictured watering the garden outside her old home.

The daughter told the Tamworth Herald: “As I went about my housework, I somehow instantaneously had the impulse to call my mother but realising that it was completely out of the question.
“I decided to Google Earth my mother’s home to see how it looked, considering, since she had passed away in 2015 and the property had been sold.”

But the woman was given the shock of a lifetime when she saw her mother had been captured in the street view.

She said: “At the foot of the driveway was my mother. She was watering the garden, just as she always did.
“I think someone wanted me to see this.”

The photograph, taken on Chaytor Road in Polesworth, showed Beryl Turton bending slightly to water the front garden with a blue watering can.
Hot news

Re: Woman Shocked To See Her Dead Mother Watering Some Plants by nosiebaba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Say the truth did the woman's mother die or she was assumed dead sad

(1) (Reply)

11 Marriage Realities We Fail To Realize / Yam/cocoyam/plantain/fufu Pounding Machine For Kitchen / ‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.