Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 (1138 Views)

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport / Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend / Tekno Finds Paul Akere, His Secondary School Friend After N200,000 Price Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 by JikanBaura(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian songwriter,producer and Celebrity
philanthropist Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known
by his stage name Tekno Mile has set a price tag on his secondary school friend Paul Akere.

Tekno revealed this on his twitter page and described Paul as a skinny guy and a fair guy. He also shared a family photo of Paul Akere.

Just few minute after the announcement a twitter user revealed the face of Paul Akere.

Re: At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 by JikanBaura(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
TeKnO embarassed na only Paul you they remember. After all my school Breakfast you chup
Re: At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 by Neminc: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tekno!!! When will you look for me? I know I am not your classmate or friend or brother neither have we ever met in life. But we both have big cassavas, that should count for something. We are cassava brothers and cassava brothers should stick together Ok. Find me bro and do it quickly before I go vex and change my cassava to a banana and join the 30 billion gang. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Odunade Adekola And Toyin Abraham / BREAKING NEWS!!! Facebook Pulls Sisterhood Africa Down / Between IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Ogbonna And A Rude Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.