Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month (603 Views)

Yemi Alade Gets A Million Subscribers On YouTube, Becomes The 1st African Female / Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month by DamiKelvin: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian Afrobeats Artist, Mr Eazi is Apple Music’s latest ‘Up Next’ Artist, the music streaming platform’s emerging artist franchise.

Mr Eazi releases a new documentary which will include a live performance and an interview with Julie Adenuga of Beats 1 Radio.

He will also attend Late Late Show with James Corden today to promote his EP and music.

Eazi, Temi's Juice is paying? Hehhehehehe. Congrats man, Hard work's paid off.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/mr-eazi-becomes-1st-african-to-become.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT1zF4MGFFE

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

Re: Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
I guess life is 'Eazy'......not a fan though....
Re: Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month by Rapwiz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Keezy Boiwonda
Re: Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month by DamiKelvin: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
I guess life is 'Eazy'......not a fan though....

You don't like Leg Over?
Re: Mr Eazi Becomes 1st African To Become Apple Music Up Next Artist Of The Month by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
DamiKelvin:

You don't like Leg Over?
leg over is cool...but u will need more than one song to love an artiste.....I don't hate him....just not feeling most of his songs.....

(1) (Reply)

7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Issues With Olamide – (with Pictures) / OMG!!! See What Snap-chat Filters Did To Kim Kardashian's Pretty Face / I Can Never Turn My Back On John Fashanu—rachel Bakam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.