Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (29596 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Just after winning MTV EMA Best African Act 2017, Nigerian singer, Davido just made history again as he will become the first African artiste to perform at MOBO Awards 2017 which will hold at the ‘First Direct Arena’ in Leeds, UK, on November 29.

The Awards show will be hosted by Maya Jama and Marvin Homes, which will broadcast on UK Channel 5 at 11pm. Other acts that will be performing at the event include Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stefflon Don and Music Week On The Radar stars Yungen  plus Yxng Bane.

Davido was nominated at the MOBO in the Best African Act category. The singer who has enjoyed a great year, goes up against Wizkid, Maleek Berry, Mr Eazi and others.

The singer has already reacted to this news; 

https://www.lailasblog.com/davido-will-become-first-african-artist-perform-mobo-awards/

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by 40kobo77: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Davido is an American.

Place of Birth: Atlanta Georgia. Nationality: American.

How is he an African?has David in any interview,writeup or press address called himself an African?

Jealous Igbo writer below me.

Who God has blessed,no man can curse.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by NwaAmaikpe: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

Can this year get any better?

Utibe's mom died this year
Tagbo died this year
DJ Olu died this year
Chime died this year
Mayowa Ogunbayo died this year.

Of course not!!!

OBO, Omo Aye
The Babymama maker!
If I say Fia Fall on you now,
Dem go say I dey hate like dat
How long will people go down back 2 back just for you to get the money.
I pity all of you who think he is the coolest kid in Africa

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by internationalman(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2017
now this is what I call prestige.
Not performing for friends and family at Royal Albert Hall..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by internationalman(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2017

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Secretgis: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2017
yeye boi ur noise is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by nmanma1(f): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Davidson rock on, im strongly proud of u sweetie. keep on moving higher bc ur a destined child

9 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by osemoses1234(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Ggggg
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by dukie25: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Davido over Wizkid anytime any day any place.
FIA burn dem

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by teresafaith: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
The baba that did it is very strong and effective, can you imagine, within the space he killed them, progress has been flying left, right and center for him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by sam4noow(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Lemme book a space before it gets to the promise land
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Until organizers realizes that none of his song is qualified to be played on d fest!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by veekid(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigga no dey write him own song...... Wetin dey pain wizzy be that

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Hope Shatta Wale can see this ... instead of him to go and make music “world class music” he busy stalking wish uo n down ... mtcheew

Anyway Davido is aite, I Just think he is slightly arrogant ... furthermore he didn’t hustle or work hard to get to the top .... omo baba olowo
Please bhumble

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by AHCB: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope Shatta Wale can see this ... instead of him to go and make music “world class music” he busy stalking wish uo n down ... mtcheew

Anyway Davido is aite, I Just think he is slightly arrogant ... furthermore he didn’t hustle or work hard to get to the top .... omo baba olowo
Please bhumble
You know, if I peek carefully I can almost see the colour of your undies. grin. wink

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
AHCB:
You know, if I peek carefully I can almost see the colour of your undies. grin. wink

Lol what’s the colour ... cheesy howdy
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by AHCB: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol what’s the colour ... cheesy howdy
Em, I'll tell you in the other room.

I'm fine, thanks. You?
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2017
AHCB:
Em, I'll tell you in the other room.

I'm fine, thanks. You?
Ya I’m good ... doing my usual new browse grin
Then back to bed .... just 9am here woke up wayyyy too early on a day off
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Evablizin(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
internationalman:

Friends and family?
grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by hirekiller1: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Davido sha Dem nominate wizkid for best international act he know shout

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Realkenny(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Utibe's mom died this year
Tagbo died this year
DJ Olu died this year
Chime died this year
Mayowa Ogunbayo died this year.

Of course not!!!

Omo Aye
If I say Fia Fall on you now,
Dem go say I dey hate like dat
How long will people go down back 2 back for you to get the money.
how long?

When You join the list of pple that'll die this year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by AHCB: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Ya I’m good ... doing my usual new browse grin
Then back to bed .... just 9am here woke up wayyyy too early on a day off
usual browse, without me to browse through your fine lines? Come on now. wink

Anyway, you're lucky, i'm in the office. Went out to eat breakfast. Heading back now....

Catch ya later. (like catch ya from behind those well rounded curves of yours). wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by FitnessDoctor: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2017
I just checked and it seems that Wizkid won the award for Best African Act last year.

If Davido takes this one home, then there is going to be a war among their fans here in Nigeria

In Other News
Wearing Underwear To Bed Can Be Dangerous For Your Health - Experts
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/wearing-underwear-to-bed-can-be.html
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
AHCB:
usual browse, without me to browse through your fine lines? Come on now. wink

Anyway, you're lucky, i'm in the office. Went out to eat breakfast. Heading back now....

Catch ya later. (like catch ya from behind those well rounded curves of yours). wink kiss
Haha kiss see ya ....
oh yes I’m making my Christmas gift list ... I will send u want I want for Xmas ;Dhole Santa will be good to me this year
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Elnino4ladies: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Please bhumble

What is world class about Davido's music?
Shatta Wale is more lyrical than David
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by AHCB: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha kiss see ya ....
oh yes I’m making my Christmas gift list ... I will send u want I want for Xmas ;Dhole Santa will be good to me this year
Likewise I. But I'm sure you can hazard a guess, right?
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by anibirelawal(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
DAVIDO just dey FIA dey go LIKE DAT jare.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by hayzed27(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
haters will say na tagbo n co dey bring dis blessing......react

1 Like

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Benekruku(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Trying hard to meet-up!

Whats so special about performing at MOBO awards
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
The guy is buying awards with money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Shocked As Fans Who Attacked Tekno Beg Him For Help / Yemi Alade Shares Throwback 'father-daughter' Pic As She Remembers Her Late Dad / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.